CALCOM Vision Limited Recruitment 2023: CALCOM Vision Limited has released a notification for the recruitment of Apprentices.
Calcom Vision Limited, Greater Noida invites Online applications from eligible Diploma holders in Engineering (passed out during 2020/2021, 2021/2022 & 2022/2023), for undergoing one-year Apprenticeship training under the Apprentices (Amendment) Act 1973.
Candidates are eligible to apply –
- Mechanical Diploma
- Electrical Engineering/EEE Diploma
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
What is the educational qualification for the applications of CALCOM Vision Limited –in detail below;
Category – (Diploma) Apprentices: –
- Degrees by an Act of Parliament.
- A Diploma in Engineering or technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in relevant discipline.
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a University in relevant discipline.
What is the age limit for the applications of CALCOM Vision Apprentices –in detail below;
The age limit will be followed as per Apprenticeship Rules.
DURATION OF TRAINING:
The duration of Apprenticeship training will be for a period of one year as per Apprentices (Amendment) Act 1973.
Salary Amount for CALCOM Vision Limited Recruitment:
What is the salary amount for the applications of CALCOM Vision Limited –in detail below;
Rs. 11000/- for Apprentices
Application Procedure for the recruitment of CALCOM Vision Limited:
How to apply for the recruitment of CALCOM Vision Limited -in detail below;
- Firstly, go to the official website of CALCOM Vision Limited: Link
- Secondly, click on the ‘Enroll’
- Thirdly, do complete the application form
- Fourthly, a unique Enrolment Number for each student will be generated.
- After that, do log in
- Then, click establishment request menu
- Next, click find establish
- After that, upload your resume
- Then, choose establishment name type ‘‘Calcom Vision Limited’ and search
- Next, click on ‘Apply’
- After that, click apply again
- Then, fill up the application details
- Next, scan & upload the documents
- At last, submit it.
Please note: After verification of student enrolment by BOAT (SR), a student can able to login and apply
- Click Establishment Request Menu
- Click Find Establishment
- Upload Resume
- Choose the Establishment name Type ‘Calcom Vision Limited’ and search
- Click Apply
- Click apply again.
DURATION OF TRAINING:
The duration of Apprenticeship training will be for a period of one year as per the Apprentices (Amendment) Act 1973.
MINIMUM PHYSICAL STANDARDS:
As prescribed in Clause 4 of the Apprenticeship Rule 1992, and amendments thereof if any
Important Dates & Links for CALCOM Vision Limited Recruitment:
Online Application starting date: 13.03.2023
Last date for enrolling in the NATS portal: is 25.03.2023
Last date for applying to Calcom Vision Limited, Greater Noida: 30.03.2023
Handing over of rank list to Calcom Vision Limited, Greater Noida: 10.04.2023
Official Website of Calcom Vision Limited: Link
Official Notification: Download