Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited: Apply here for the latest jobs in the field of engineering. Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited Jobs For Engineers – Last Date To Apply: 20th July 2021 – invites:
Civil, Mechanical, And Electrical engineering degree holders to apply for this job. In this article, you will get complete details regarding this job. Follow the article below for this job details.
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited Jobs – Careers – Various Engineers
|Name of Organization||Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited|
|Qualification||BE/ B.Tech/ Diploma|
|Salary||Rs.18,000 – 25,000 / month|
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited Recruitment For Engineers
Name Of Posts- Engineers
Required Educational Qualifications- BE / B.tech / Diploma
Graduate Apprentice :
- First Class Engineering Degree [Full Time Course] in the respective discipline with 60% marks from a recognized Indian University/Institute (Relaxed to 50% marks for SC/ST/PWD candidates and relaxation applicable for reserved posts only).
Technician (Diploma) Apprentice :
- First Class Diploma in Engineering (Full Time Course) in the respective discipline with 60% marks from State Board of Technical Education/Recognized Indian University.
Age Limit(as of 01.08.2021):
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 27 years
Total Vacancies Graduate Apprentice:
- Chemical engineering – 29 Posts
- Civil engineering – 8 Posts
- Computer science and engineering – 15 Posts
- Electrical engineering, or electrical and electronics engineering – 9 Posts
- Safety engineering or safety and fire engineering – 12 Posts
- Mechanical engineering – 35 Posts
- Instrumentation engineering, applied electronics and instrumentation engineering, instrumentation technology, instrumentation and control engineering, or electronics and instrumentation engineering – 10 Posts
- Metallurgy engineering – 2 Posts
- Chemical engineering – 26 Posts
- Electrical engineering, or electrical and electronics engineering – 7 Posts
- Mechanical engineering – 9 Posts
- Instrumentation engineering applied electronics and instrumentation engineering, instrumentation technology, instrumentation and control engineering, or electronics and instrumentation engineering – 6 Posts
BPCL Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- Selection will be based on the marks obtained in the qualifying examination and interview. The final merit list would be prepared according to categories General/ SC / ST / OBC / PWD on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates. Engagement for apprenticeship training will be subject to the selected candidates clearing the medical examination.
How to apply for BPCL Recruitment 2021?
All Interested and Eligible Candidates should enroll in the NATS portal and then apply from 05 July 2021 to 20 July 2021.
- Online Application starting date 05.07.2021
- Last date for enrolling in NATS portal in order to apply to “Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd, Kochi Refinery “: 20.07.2021
- Last date for applying to “Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd, Kochi Refinery”: 25.07.2021
- Graduate Apprentice – Rs.25,000/-
- Technician Apprentice – Rs.18,000/-
Last Date To Apply- 20th July 2021