Bangla Awas Yojana 2023 Apply Online WB: Hon’ble Chief Minister of West Bengal Mamata Banerjee has announced that she has launched a new project for the poorest people in Bengal.
‘Bangla Awas Yojana. West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee has allocated several thousand crore rupees for the Bangla Awas Yojana 2023. All poor people will benefit from this scheme.
Highlights of Bangla Awas Yojana 2023 West Bengal List
|Article||Bangla Awas Yojana 2023 Apply Online|
|Profit-Takers||poor families in the state|
|Through||By Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee|
|Objective||Providing housing facilities to citizens living below the poverty line|
|Category||State Government Scheme|
|Application Process||Online and offline mode|
What is the purpose of the Bangla Awas Yojana?
The purpose of Bangla Awas Yojana is to provide financial assistance to the financially backward poor who are homeless or living in mud huts to build a permanent house.
Who will be given the benefit of this project?
The consumer is selected from the SECC (Socio-Economic Cast Census) list. Through this project, a program has been taken to provide the facility of living in a permanent house to every family living below the poverty line by 2022.
How much financial grant is given in Bangla Awas Yojana?
All the supervision is the responsibility of the Panchayat officials as per the government order. When the construction of the house is completed, the name of the project should be written on the wall of the house mentioning the name of the consumer and the financial year.
Who can apply for this project?
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of West Bengal.
- The applicant can apply only if he does not have a permanent home.
- The annual family income of the applicant should be Rs. 1 lakh or less.
- Applicant must have a BPL ration card.
- The applicant must have a specific land deed or parcha.
- If the applicant is a government employee, he cannot apply.
- It is mandatory for the applicant to be a permanent resident of the state of Bengal.
- Aadhar Card
- Mobile Number
- Caste Certificate
- Passport Size Photo
- Residence Certificate
How to apply for Bangla Awas Yojana 2022
To apply for this project, one has to go to the nearest Gram Panchayat or office to collect the application form.
Fill it out correctly and submit it to the BDO office, Gram Panchayat or Village Head Office along with all necessary documents.
Bangla Awas yojana application form Pdf Download: Click
Procedure to View Bangla Awas Yojana List PDF
If any citizen wants to download a pdf file under Bangla Awas Yojana List then they have to follow the following rules given below which are as follows.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Bangla Awas Yojana. After this, the home page of the website will be displayed in front of you.
- On the home page of the website, you have to click on the option of “BAY” given in the section “Schemes”
- After this, you can also download this PDF after clicking on the option of “PDF”.
Bangla Awas Yojana Helpline Number
If the applicant has to get any kind of complaint or any information, you can find out the solution to his problem by calling the given number.
- Phone number: 0342-2662400
- RURAL HOUSING (IAY-New Construction and Up-gradation) – Click Here