Aadhaar Card Photo Change: UIDAI has started the facility if you do not like the photo on your Aadhaar card, and you want to change it, then you can update your Aadhaar Card Photo by the methods given below.
Aadhar Card Photo Change Overview
|Name OfThe Article
|Aadhar Card PhotoChange Online
|Type Of Article
|Step By Step Process Of AadharCard Photo Change Appointment?
|Charges Of Service?
|Rs.50 Per Update
|Mode Of Service?
|Offline Via AadharCenter
How to update photos on an Aadhaar card?
The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has given the facility to update Aadhar Card Photo. There would be many people who would have made their Aadhar card in childhood and there would have been a lot of change in the photo taken on Aadhar cards in childhood and now in the photo.
Or many people do not like the photo on their Aadhaar card and want to change it. For this, the government has also issued a rule that it is necessary to update the Aadhaar card after the Aadhaar card is 10 years old. So let us tell you how to change your Aadhar Card Photo.
How to book an appointment for a photo update on my Aadhaar card?
If you are a working person or you do not have time, then you can book an appointment for an Aadhar Card Update by visiting the official website of the Aadhaar Card. You do not need to stand in queues to get your Aadhaar card updated. In this way, your time will be saved and you will not be worried.
Below we have given the complete step by step process to book an appointment for an Aadhaar Card Update:-
- To book an appointment for a photo update in an Aadhaar card, first of all, visit the official website, whose direct link is given below.
- Click on the Book An Appointment option in the Get Aadhaar section on the home page of the website.
- After this, enter the name of your city on the next page and click on Proceed To Book Appointment.
- For the Aadhaar update, fill in your registered mobile number and captcha code and click on Generate OTP.
- Verify the OTP sent to the entered mobile number.
- On the next page, you will get the form of Aadhar Card Photo Change Appointment, in
- which fill all the information asked correctly and finally submit it.
- After this, you have to download the Appointment Receipt.
- In this way, you can book an appointment at your nearest Aadhaar Seva Kendra. You
- have to visit the Aadhaar Seva Kendra on the booked date and time and get your photo updated.
Download Aadhaar Card after Aadhaar Card Photo Update
If you have done any kind of update to your Aadhaar card and you want to download it. So for this click on the given link, where we have explained step by step the complete process of downloading an Aadhaar Card, see the complete process of downloading Aadhaar Card from here!