Aadhaar Card Address Update: How do correct your Aadhaar card Name, address, DOB, and mobile no?: The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has recently announced that there is no need to rush to a recognized Aadhaar center for Aadhaar card updates.
Now you can easily update or correct all the information on your Aadhaar card sitting at home. Of particular note is the way in which countless people have benefited from the advent of this digital method of modifying Aadhaar in a completely secure way from one’s own home during the Covid supermarket.
In this case, let me say, UIDAI has come up with a Self Service Update Portal (SSUP) to change and correct the information on the Aadhaar card sitting at home. Instead of going to Aadhaar Center, interested people can update their Aadhaar from here. Let’s not know how to change the address of the Aadhaar card online.
How to correct or change the address of Aadhaar card:
Aadhaar Card Address Update: It is important to have a digitally scanned version (PDF format) of some required documents for online Aadhaar card updates or a change of Aadhaar card address. For proof of such an address, it is mandatory to have valid address proof and a registered mobile number.
For information, the UIDAI applicant’s passport, bank statement or passbook, post-office statement or passbook, ration card, voter card, driving license, electricity/water/landline/gas connection bill, proof of property tax, credit card for verification of address. Accepts documents such as statements.
- Official Website: Click Here
- To change the address of the Aadhaar card, first, open the new SSUP portal of UIDAI – https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/ssup/. Direct Link: Click Here
- Click on the ‘Proceed to Update Aadhaar’ option.
- Submit the required information. Now you have to provide a CAPTCHA code for verification.
- Click on the ‘Send OTP’ option to complete the process.
- Now go to the ‘Update Address’ option to correct the address.
- After providing the changed address, click on the ‘Proceed’ option.
- The website will then ask you for a digitally scanned version of the address proof or address certificate. Upload the resulting scanned document.
- After seeing all the changes and completing the application, UIDAI will send an updated request number (URN) to the applicant. This will let you know the status of the application in the future.