Application for Yuva Scholarship 2023 has started. Through this scholarship, the money will be directly deposited into the account. But the specialty of this scholarship is that if you apply earlier, you will get the opportunity earlier. So without delay apply quickly after knowing the complete application procedure.
Details Of PM Yuva Yojana
|Name||Yuva Pradhanmantri Scholarship|
|Launched by||Ministry of Higher Education|
|Objective||Providing 50000 rupees|
|Beneficiary||Young and budding writers|
|No of Beneficiaries||75|
Everyone can apply for Laduma Dhamecha Yuva Scholarship.
Laduma Dhamecha Yuva Scholarship 2022 is a special initiative for youth that aims to provide financial assistance to meritorious and economically backward students to realize their dreams. Under this scholarship program students from Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Bengaluru, and Delhi NCR who are undergoing JEE/NEET coaching after Class 10 or the first year of the Engineering/MBBS program are provided financial assistance of Rs.50,000 per year to cover their educational qualification.
Yuva Scholarship is a scholarship program organized by a non-governmental organization in India to work with underprivileged students in education, sanitation, drinking water, youth affairs, cleanliness, and various non-curricular activities so that they can benefit. But this time they have a different attempt.
Application Eligibility for Laduma Dhamecha Yuva Scholarship 2023 –
This application will be accepted for students from Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Bangalore, and Delhi NCR. Besides, there are many more scholarships for students from other states. Visit our website to know them. We have also reported on more scholarships that everyone can apply for.
Yuva Scholarship applicants must be:-
- After class 10 should attend JEE/NEET coaching.
- Must be enrolled in 1st year of Engineering/MBBS program.
- Must have secured minimum 85% marks in class-10 or class-12 examination.
- Applicant’s annual family income from all sources should not exceed Rs.3,00,000.
- Children of employees of Yuva Unstoppable & Buddy4Study are not eligible to apply for this Yuva Scholarship.
What benefits will you get if you apply for this Yuva Scholarship?
Applicants will get a fixed scholarship amount of Rs.50,000 per year. But in that case, all kinds of documents must be submitted correctly and accurately on the website. In addition, if there is any kind of mistake, to correct the application, if you mail it to the e-mail address of the specified website, the solution will be available from the authority.
What documents are required for Laduma Dhamecha Yuva Scholarship 2023?
- Marksheet of previous class/semester.
- A Government-issued Identity Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter ID Card/Driving License/PAN Card).
- Current year admission proof (return receipt/admission letter/institution identity card/bonafide certificate).
- Proof of family income.
- Bank account details of the applicant.
- Passport-size photograph of the applicant.
- Aadhaar Card of Parents (Optional).
- PDF of applicant’s house photo (3-4).
- Electricity bill of the month (any summer month ie- March, April, May month).
Special Note- Yuva Unstoppable will select and conduct student home visits as per requirement.
How can you apply for Laduma Dhamecha Yuva Scholarship 2023?
- Go to the website and click on the ‘Apply Now’ button.
- Log in to Buddy4Study to apply on the “Online Application Page” using your registered ID.
- If not registered, register on Buddy4Study with your email/mobile/Gmail account.
- You will now be redirected to the Laduma Dhamecha Youth Scholarship Program 2022 application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application button to start the application process.
- Fill in the required details in the online scholarship application form.
- Upload the required documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
- When all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly displayed on the preview screen,
- click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.