Western Coalfields Ltd Recruitment 2023: Western Coalfields Limited (WCL) has released a notification for the recruitment of a Mining Sirdar in Technical & Supervisory Grade ‘C’ and a Surveyor (Mining) in Technical & Supervisory Grade ‘B’.
Western Coalfields Limited (WCL), a subsidiary company of Coal India Limited (a Maharatne Company of Govt. Of India) is a major contributor to fulfilling the energy requirement of the Nation. We operate highly mechanized Opencast and Under Ground Coal Mines spread over Madhya Pradesh and Maharashtra.
The name of the posts is Mining Sirdar in Technical & Supervisory Grade-C and Surveyor (Mining) in Technical & Supervisory Grade-B.
What is the educational qualification for the recruitment of Western Coalfields Limited –in detail below;
For Mining Sirdar in Technical & Supervisory Grade-C –
- Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board of examination.
- Valid Mining Sirdar Certificate of Competency issued by Director General of Mines Safety (DGMS)
- Diploma in Mining Engineering
- Valid Overman Certificate of competency issued by DGMS
- Valid Gas Testing Certificate issued by DGMS.
- Valid First Aid Certificate
For Surveyor (Mining) in Technical & Supervisory Grade-B –
- Matriculation and
- Surveyor’s Certificate of Competency issued by DGMS
- Diploma in Mining & Mine Surveying and
- Surveyor’s Certificate of Competency issued by DGMS.
What is the age limit for the application of Western Coalfields Limited –in detail below;
The age limit of the applicant should not be less than 18 years & the upper –age limit will be 30 years as of the date of Notification i.e. 19.01.2023.
Salary Amount for Western Coalfields Ltd Recruitment:
What is the probation period and pay for the Western Coalfields Limited –in detail below;
Mining Sirdar – Rs. 31,852.56 /- Per Month
Surveyor (Mining) – Rs. 34,391.65/- Per Month
What is the selection procedure for the recruitment of Western Coalfields Limited –in detail below;
The selection will be based on the marks obtained by the candidate in the written test. The mode, venue, and date of the test shall be communicated to the candidates through WCL Website.
Candidates will have to submit a Demand Draft issued by a Nationalised Bank in favor of Western Coalfields Limited, Nagpur.
Unreserved (UR)/ OBC-Non Creamy Layer/EWS –D.D. of Rs. 1180/- (Rupees One Thousand One Hundred Eighty Only) (Rs. 1000/- plus applicable GST Rs. 180/- totaling Rs. 1180/-)
SC/ST/PWD/ESM/Departmental Candidates –Nil
What are the documents required for the application of Western Coalfields Limited –in detail below;
- Passport size color photograph
- Birth Certificate/ Matriculation certificate
- Higher Secondary Certificate (10+2)
- Mark sheet of Diploma in Mining and Mine Surveying/ Degree in Mining Engineering/ other technical qualification if any.
- Mark sheet of Diploma/ Degree
- Caste Certificate
- EWS/Ex-Servicemen certificate (as applicable)
- Original Demand Draft for Application/ Examination Fee
Application Procedure for the recruitment of Western Coalfields Limited (WCL):
How to apply for the recruitment of Western Coalfields Limited (WCL) –in detail below;
- Firstly, go to the official website of WCL: Link
- Secondly, click on ‘Recruitment’
- Thirdly, Online Application …
- Fourthly, click on ‘New Registration’
- After that, enter your Email ID and Mobile Number to register yourself. The Email ID will be the Username & Mobile No. will be the Password.
- Then, log in now
- Next, scan & upload the documents
- After that, pay the application fee
- At last, submit it.
Important Dates & Links for Western Coalfields Ltd Recruitment:
Last date of application: 10.02.2023
Official Website: Link
Official Notification: Download