West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) Food Sub Inspector (SI) Question Papers along with solutions have been given below. The Food SI is a prestigious post and thus a very competitive exam. You need to prepare well before appearing in the exam. Read the post below to download the WB Food SI Question Papers Solved PDF, Answer Keys, Model Question Papers, and many more study materials.
WBPSC Food SI Recruitment 2023: Overview
|Recruitment Body||West Bengal Public Service Commission(WBPSC)|
|Exam Name||WBPSC Food SI|
|Post Name||WBPSC Food SI in the Subordinate Food & Supplies Service, Grade III|
|Number of Vacancies||480 Posts|
|Online Registration||23rd August 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||20th September 2023|
|Exam Level||State Level Exam|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Selection Process||Written Exam and Interview|
|Age Limit||Not below 20 years and not above 40 years|
|Salary||Basic Pay 5,400 to 25,200 and other Allowance|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
WBPSC Food SI Exam Pattern 2023
The West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) Food SI exam is a prestigious examination conducted to recruit candidates for the position of Sub-Inspector in the Food & Supplies Department of the Government of West Bengal. To excel in this competitive exam, it is crucial to have a thorough understanding of its pattern.
Here are some important points about the WBPSC Food SI preliminary exam pattern:
- Objective-type questions: The written examination consists of multiple-choice questions (MCQs).
- Subjects: The exam comprises two subjects:
- General Studies: This section assesses candidates’ knowledge of current affairs, history, geography, Indian polity, economy, etc.
- Arithmetic: This section tests candidates’ numerical ability and problem-solving skills.
- Total Marks: The written exam carries a total of 100 marks.
- Mode of Exam: The WBPSC Food SI written test will be conducted in offline mode.
- Duration: Candidates are given 1 hour and 30 minutes to complete the examination.
- Negative Marking: For each incorrect answer, 1/4 of the marks allotted to the question are deducted.
- Language: The tests, except for the Test of English and Bengali Language, will be available bilingually, i.e., in English and Bengali.
Candidates may check the table below to learn about the scheme of the WBPSC Food SI Exam Pattern:
|SL. No.||Papers||Number of questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||General Studies||50||50||90 minutes|
- Download the WBPSC Food SI Syllabus and Exam Pattern in PDF: Click here
Download WB Food SI Previous Year Question Papers – Summary
|Name of the Authority||West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC)|
|Post Name||Sub Inspector (SI)|
|Department||West Bengal Food & Supplies Department|
|Article Category||Previous Year Question Papers|
|Question Papers Available for||2014, 2019|
|Format of the question paper|
Steps to download West Bengal PSC Food SI Previous Year Question papers Online
To download the previous year’s question papers follow the steps:
- You can download the Question Papers Directly from the official website www.wbpsc.gov.in. Visit the homepage at first.
- Then, click on the “Question Paper” link.
- Now, search for the Food Sub Inspector Exam.
- Then, Choose the Year and download the PDF file.
- Open the File and save it to your computer or mobile.
WBPSC Food SI Previous Year Question Paper Pdf
Download the WBPSC Food SI Previous Year Question Paper by clicking on the link provided below:
|WBPSC Food SI Previous Year Question Paper||Download Link|
|WBPSC Question Paper 2019||Click here|
|WBPSC Question Paper 2014||Click here|