WBHRB FSO Recruitment 2022: Online applications are invited from Indian Citizens for recruitment to the Post of General Service, Food Safety Officer under the Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of West Bengal.
Note: Only online registration & submission of the Application will be allowed on the website (www.wbhrb.in) between 16.12.2022 (From 10:00 AM) to 30.12.2022 (Till 02:00 PM).
Recruitment post name
Recruitment for General Service, Food Safety Officer
The scale of Pay – WBHRB FSO Recruitment 2022
Level-12 [Rs. 35,800/- -92,100/- under the Pay structure of W.B.S (ROPA) Rules, 2019]. Other allowances admissible as per Government Rules
Anticipated Vacancies of WBHRB FSO Recruitment 2022
|Name of the Post-General Service, Food Safety Officer|
|Post||General Service, Food Safety Officer|| |
|UR (Ex-Serviceman in Group-C Post)||0||0|
|UR (Ex-Serviceman in Group-D Post)||0||0|
|UR (Meritorious Sports Person)||0||0|
|SC (Ex-Serviceman in Group-C Post)||0||0|
|SC (Ex-Serviceman in Group-D Post)||0||0|
|ST (Ex-Serviceman in Group-D Post)||0||0|
|OBC Category-A (E.C.)||0||0|
|OBC Category-A (Ex-Serviceman in Group-D Post)||0||0|
|OBC Category-B (E.C.)||0||0|
|OBC Category-B (Ex-Serviceman in Group-D Post)||0||0|
The anticipated vacancies may change before the date of publication of the Merit List. In case of any changes in vacancies, it would be notified subsequently
Required Qualification as per official recruitment Notice
- Qualification for direct recruitment:
- Holder of a degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Biotechnology or Oil Technology or Agricultural Science or Veterinary Sciences or Bio-Chemistry or Microbiology or Masters Degree in Chemistry or degree in medicine from recognized
(However, no person who has any financial interest in the manufacture, import or sale of any article of food shall be appointed to be a Food Safety Officer under the Food Safety and Standards Rules, 2011);
- Holder of any other equivalent / recognized qualification notified by the Central
- Has successfully completed training as specified by the Food Authority in a recognized institute or institution approved for the
Other conditions for the Post
- Knowledge of Bengali and other languages as per the Government Order for the time being in force- Spoken and written
Age Limited & relaxable
- Lower Age Limit: Minimum 21 years of age as of 1st January 2022. Maximum Age Limit: Maximum 36 years of age as of 1st January 2022.
- The maximum age limit is relaxable by 3 years for OBC, 5 years for Scheduled Castes, and 5 years for Scheduled Tribes.
For age proof, admit card or mark sheet of Class X or MP or equivalent or any Government ID Proof have to be submitted (which one contains the D.O.B. of the candidate).
- Application Procedure: Apply online.
- Application Fee: The application fee is Rs.210, but SC/ST/PWD candidates will not need any money.
Note:- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply using the Online Application Form, much before the closing date, and not to wait till the last date to avoid congestion on Web-Server on account of heavy load on the website.
Applications received after the scheduled date and time for submission of application will be rejected.
WBHRB Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2022-23 Apply Online
- First, visit the official website of WBHRB @wbhrb.in.
- If you are applying for a position here for the first time, you need to register first in Taral.
- Login with your registered ID and password.
- Click on the link regarding WBHRB Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2022-23 Online Apply.
- The online application form must be filled out correctly.
- Required documents must be uploaded.
- An application fee must be deposited (if required).
- A printout should be taken out after completing the application.
|Start the application process||16th December 2022|
|The application process is over||30th December 2022|
Check the official notification from the below link to know details about this recruitment. : Click