WB Sikshashree Scholarship 2023: West Bengal has various government scholarships for economically backward meritorious students. So that economic conditions do not stand in the way of getting higher education from primary education, the government of West Bengal has introduced multiple scholarships for all students. So that talented students can realize their dreams of higher education. The state government has also introduced various schemes for the benefit of all the students of the state.
Overview of WB Sikshashree Scholarship 2023
|Name of the scheme||Sikshashree Scheme, West Bengal|
|Department||Backward Classes Welfare Department|
|Launched By||CM Mamata Banerjee|
|Purpose||To give scholarship class V-VIII Tapasili Students|
|Official website||Click Here|
All these schemes of the state government have proved to be of great benefit. All sections of the people of the state have benefited through these schemes. The Chief Minister of the state has again launched a new scholarship. All students of the state will get the benefit of this scholarship. 800 will be paid every month through this scheme. This scholarship is Sikshashree Scholarship.
What is Sikshashree Scholarship?
Sikshashree Scholarship is a grant given to young students from backward classes in West Bengal. It is a financial aid given by the West Bengal Government to students studying in classes V to VIII.
Eligibility criteria Sikshashree Scholarship 2023
This scholarship (Sikshashree Scholarship) has been launched with the aim of providing financial support to meritorious students from low-income families.
- student must be a permanent resident of West Bengal.
- The student must belong to a reserved caste.
- studying between 5th to 8th standard in a state government school.
- The annual income of the student’s family should be less than 2.5 lakhs.
- Note: If the student is studying from the hostel then he/she will not get this opportunity.
Amount of money given in this scholarship (Sikshashree Scholarship). 750 taka for fifth to seventh standard and taka 800 to eighth standard students.
How to apply?
Candidates who wish to apply must apply online. How to apply-
- Visit the official website to apply online.
- First in this case User Id and Passport will be required which may be given by the school.
- Then log in and fill in the form with complete information and upload the documents as instructed.
- Final submit if everything is fine.
The rate of scholarship –
|No.||Class||For ST Students per year|
What documents are required to apply?
- Aadhaar Card,
- Bank account passbook,
- Racial Suspicion Paper,
- Proof of age,
- All documents of educational qualification,
- Residence Certificate,
- Passport-size photograph,
- Income certificate,
To know more detailed information about the application, click on the specific link to know the details. Please check the official website before applying.