Vivo Scholarship 2023 Apply Online: Vivo India Limited Company offers Vivo Scholarships to Indian citizens, especially economically backward students so that they can pursue higher education without hindrance and pursue higher studies. This is a private scholarship. Today we will discuss how you can apply for this scholarship grant, how to apply, etc. Necessary information.
What are the qualifications required to apply for Vivo Scholarship:
- Students who have just been admitted to the 10th, and 12th classes can apply for this scholarship.
- Students who have passed the ninth and eleventh class examinations with 80 percent marks will be able to apply for this scholarship.
- Students who have received government scholarship grants can also apply for these scholarship grants.
- In the case of applying for this scholarship, the annual family income of the students must be less than Rs. 4 lakhs.
Grants OF Vivo Scholarship 2023 –
Students applying for Vivo Scholarships are given a one-time scholarship of Rs. 10,000 on behalf of Vivo India Limited Company.
how you can Vivo Scholarship Apply Online
- First, you need to go to you have to go to the official website of the Vidyasaarathi.
- From there you have to go to the Browse Available Scholarship option.
- Now look over the Vivo for Education Scholarship from all scholarships section
- Now click on apply now option or directly click here
- Then you have to register through your email ID/mobile number / Facebook ID.
- Then you have to click on the Start Application option on the web page that will come in front of you.
- Then you will get the required form for the online application.
- The form must fill in all the required information correctly.
- Then you have to upload the required documents.
- Then read the Terms and Conditions and click on the Accept option and click on the Preview option to see the form again before submitting the form.
- Once all the information has been filled in correctly and all the documents have been uploaded correctly, clicking on the submit option will complete your application.
Documents required for application: –
- Aadhaar card
- Ninth or eleventh-grade mark sheet
- Receipt / ID card for admission to the current course
- Certificate of the annual income of the family
- Xerox of the first page of the bank passbook
Selection Procedure: –
A merit list of students will be prepared on behalf of Vivo India Limited Company judging the applications of the students in terms of their number and annual income of the family. The students will then be interviewed by telephone and the students who pass the interview will receive a grant from this Vivo Scholarship.
Last date of application: –
Vivo India Limited Company has not yet officially announced when the divorce scholarship application will start or how long it will last. Although it is initially thought from various reports, the application for this scholarship is going to start next September.