Uttarkanya Scholarship 2023 WB: West Bengal Chief Minister’s Relief Fund and Chief Minister’s Discretionary Fund provide Uttarkanya Scholarship to students who have done their Class 10 in West Bengal.
All students who want to study after class 10th but due to lack of money, can’t do this. So, the Government of West Bengal tries to help all these students by providing a scholarship of up to Rs. 15,000/- to all selected students. All the applicants can submit WB Chief Minister Relief Fund form throughout the year, which means there is no last date for this scholarship.
Students who will study in Class 11 [Madhyamik Passed], Undergraduate courses H.S Passed [BA, Bsc, BCom] and Post Graduate Level [MA, MSc] will be entitled to receive a scholarship of INR 10,000 (one-time) to support their academic expenses and Career Counselling while pursuing higher education of the district of West Bengal.
Uttarkanya Scholarship 2023 WB OVERVIEW:
|Name||Chief Minister of Relief Found|
|State Covered||West Bengal|
|Another name||Nabanna Scholarship|
|Application Date||Started Now|
What are the documents criteria for the Uttarkanya Scholarship 2023?
- A copy of Mark Sheets.
- Rank Card & Allotment Letter.
- Monthly Income Certificate signed by DM/ SDO/ BDO/ Group-A Govt. Officer not below the rank of Jt. B.D.O./Executive Officer in the case of Municipality/ Deputy Commissioner of Corporation.
- Recommendation from MP/ MLA to the Hon’ble Chief Minister.
- Self Declaration of the student.
- Bank Account Details.
- A copy of the Admission fee slip.
- Contact Details.
What are the eligibility criteria for the Uttarkanya Scholarship?
- Applicants with a permanent residence of the State of West Bengal can apply for the scholarship
- Parents’ annual income should be less than Rs. 1,20,000/- per year.
- Students from another state / central scholarship are not eligible for Nabanna Scholarship.
- Students studying in any institution of the State after passing out the State Board /Council of Secondary Education or a state-aided University in West Bengal.
- For HS Level – Student must have secured at least 65% marks in aggregate in Madhyamik Examination.
- For U.G. Level – The student must have secured at least 60% in aggregate in H.S. Examination.
- For P.G. Level – The student must have secured at least 55% Marks in the Honours Subject.
Uttarkanya Scholarship Amount:
What is the scholarship amount for the Uttarkanya Scholarship 2022?
|11th Category||Rs. 10000/-|
|UG/PG (BA/BSc/BCA/Engineering/Pharmacy/Medical/Nursing||Rs. 12000/-|
Apply for the West Bengal Uttarkanya Scholarship:
How to apply for the Uttarkanya Scholarship of West Bengal –step-by-step process; check below;
- All the students have to click here to visit the official website: Click Here
- After that, you have to click on the “Donations” tab available on the home page.
- Now students have to click on the “Download Chief Minister Relief Fund Scholarship Application form 2022 2023” link.
- Download Form 2022 2023 PDF: Click to Download
- Take printout of application form.
- Fill all details correctly.
- And send to the given below address.
ADDRESS: UTTARKANYA CMRF Office.
Department of CMRF Scholarship, ‘UTTARKANYA’, New Satellite Township, Kamrangaguri, Fulbari, West Bengal – 734015