UPSC Recruitment 2023: The Union Public Service Commission, UPSC has released an official notification for recruitment to various departments. Aspirants can apply for the posts online by visiting the official website at www.upsc.gov.in. The application process has already commenced and the last date to apply for the post is August 10.
UPSC Recruitment Details
Total Vacancy: 56 posts
- Aeronautical Officer: 26 posts
- Principal Civil Hydrographic Officer: 1 post
- Senior Administrative Officer Grade-II: 20 posts
- Scientist ‘B’: 7 posts
- Assistant Geophysicist: 2 posts
Eligibility Criteria of UPSC Recruitment 2023
For being eligible to apply, candidates must have passed a Degree in a relevant discipline from a recognized University/Institute. Candidates can check details about their educational qualifications and age limit through the official notification.
Candidates (Except Female/SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disability Candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs 25 either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of any bank or by using Visa/Master/Rupay/Credit/Debit Card/UPI payment.
How To Apply
- Visit the official website at upsconline.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on the ‘ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION (ORA) FOR VARIOUS RECRUITMENT POSTS
- Register using the proper credentials
- Login and fill out the application form
- Pay the application fee
- Click on submit and download the application form
- Take the printout of the application form for future purposes