UPSC Recruitment 2023: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a notification for the recruitment of various posts. The name of the posts are –
- Assistant Soil Conservation Officer (Natural Resource Management/Rainfed Farming System)
- Additional Assistant Director (Safety)
- Scientist ‘B’ (Toxicology)
- Supervisor Inclusive Education District
Assistant Soil Conservation Officer (Natural Resource Management/Rainfed Farming System) – Master’s Degree in Agronomy or Agriculture with Agronomy as a subject or Agricultural Chemistry or Soil Science or Agricultural Extension or Agricultural Economics or Agriculture Botany or; Master’s Degree in Botany or Forestry or Bachelor’s Degree in Agricultural Engineering from a recognized University or Institute.
Additional Assistant Director (Safety) – Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Electrical or Chemical or Marine or Production or Industrial or Instrumentation or Civil Engineering or Architecture or Textile or Textile Chemistry or Textile Technology or Computer Science or Electronics & Communication of a recognized University /Institutes
Scientist ‘B’ (Toxicology) – Master’s Degree in Chemistry or Biochemistry or Pharmacology or Pharmacy or Forensic Science with Chemistry as one of the subjects during all three years of a bachelor of Science from a recognized University or institute
Supervisor Inclusive Education District –
(i) Master’s Degree from recognized university.
(ii) B.Ed (Special Education) OR B.Ed (General Education) with one year Diploma in Special Education or Two years Diploma in Special Education or Post Graduate Professional Diploma in Special Education OR B.Ed (General Education) and Post Graduate Professional Certificate in Special Education OR PG Diploma in Special Education (Mental Retardation) OR PG Diploma in Special Education (Multiple Disability: Physical and Neurological) OR PG Diploma in Special Education (Locomotor impairment and Cerebral Palsy) OR Secondary Level Teacher Training Course in Visual Impairment OR Senior Diploma in Teaching the Deaf OR BA B.Ed in Visual Impairment (iii) Registration with Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI).
- Assistant Soil Conservation Officer (Natural Resource Management/Rainfed Farming System) – 35 years.
- Additional Assistant Director (Safety) -: 30 years.
- Scientist ‘B’ (Toxicology) – 35 years.
- Supervisor Inclusive Education District – 35 years.
Application Procedure for the Recruitment of UPSC:
How to apply for the recruitment of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) –in detail below;
- Firstly, go to the official website of UPSC: Link
- Secondly, go to the ‘Recruitment’ portion
- Thirdly, click on ‘Advertisement No. 08 – 2023 (95.55 KB)’
- Fourthly, choose the post and click on “Apply Now”
- After that, fill up the application details
- Then, pay the application fee
- Next, scan & upload the documents
- At last, submit it.
Candidates (Except Female/SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disability Candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of any bank or by using Visa/Master/Rupay/Credit/Debit Card/UPI payment.
No fee for SC/ST/PwBD/Women candidates of any community. No “fee exemption” is available to Gen/OBC/EWS male candidates and they are required to pay the full prescribed fee.
Applications without the prescribed fee would not be considered and summarily rejected. No representation against such rejection would be entertained
Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstance nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
- Matriculation/10th Standard or equivalent certificate
- Degree/Diploma certificate along with mark sheets
- Order/ letter in respect of equivalent Educational Qualifications claimed
- Certificate(s) in the prescribed proforma from the Head(s) of Organization(s)/Department(s) for the entire experience claimed
- Caste certificate
- A declaration in the prescribed format by the candidate seeking reservation as OBC
- Certificate of Disability (if any)
- A candidate who claims change in name after matriculation on marriage or remarriage or divorce etc
Important Links for UPSC Recruitment:
Official Website of UPSC: Link
Assistant Soil Conservation Officer (Natural Resource Management/Rainfed Farming System): Apply Now
Additional Assistant Director (Safety): Apply Now
Scientist ‘B’ (Toxicology): Apply Now
Supervisor Inclusive Education District: Apply Now
Official Notification: Download