Telecommunications Department Recruitment 2023: Department of Telecommunications, Ministry of Communications, Government of India has released a notification for the recruitment of Sub Divisional Engineer (SDE).
Vacancy circular to fill up vacanct Sub Divisional Engineer (SDE) posts of TES Group ‘B’ DoT HQ, DGT HQ & LSA/ field units, NTIPRIT, TEC, NCCS, and USoF, on deputation basis.
What is the age limit for the application of Telecommunications Department –in detail below;
The age of the applicant shall not exceed 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
What is the educational qualification for the application of Telecommunication Department –in detail below;
Electrical/ Electronics/ Electrical Communication/ Computer Science/ Information Techonology qualified candidates can apply.
A total number of vacancies is 270.
What is the salary amount for the recruitment of Telecommunications Department –in detail below;
The scale of pay (as per 7th Pay Commission) Level 8 (Rs. 47600 – 151100).
Application Procedure for the recruitment of Telecommunications Department:
How to apply for the recruitment of the Telecommunications –in detail below;
- Firstly, go to the official website of the Department of Telecommunications: Link
- Secondly, download the application form
- Thirdly, fill up the application details
- Fourthly, attach all the documents
- At last, submit it.
ADDRESS: ADG-1(A & HR), DGT HQ, Room No 212, 2nd floor, UIDAII building, Behind Kali Mandir, New Delhi -110001
What is the selection process for the recruitment of Telecommunications Department –in detail below;
Eligible and willing candidates may apply through proper channel in prescribed format. Cadre Authorities/Head of Departments are requested to forward applications of eligible and willing candidates whose services can be spared on deputation immediately on their selection. The applications of only such officers would be considered that are routed through proper channel and are accompanied by following documents:
- Application Form
- Cadre Clearance Certificate Form the Controlling Authority.
- Statement giving details of Major/Minor penalties, imposed upon the officer, if any, during the last ten (10) years.
- Vigilance Clearance/Integrity Certificate.
- Photocopies of the ACRs/APARs for the last five (5) years duly attested on each page by an officer not below the level of Under Secretary or equivalent.
- Declaration in prescribed proforma
Important Dates & Links for Telecommunications Department Recruitment :
Last date of application: 22.02.2023
Official Website of Telecommunication Department: Link
Official Notification: Download