TATA Steel Vacancy 2023 (Engineer Trainee) | Apply Online (BE/B.Tech/B.Sc in Engg)
TATA Steel Vacancy 2023: TATA Steel has released a notification for the recruitment of the Aspiring Engineers Program (AET). TATA Steel is seeking applications from interested candidates for the position of Engineer Trainee in the area of CS/IT for Tata Steel.
Selected candidates will be placed as Engineer Trainees for a duration of 1 year.
The trainees will be subject to evaluations on regular basis during the training period. On successful completion of training, they will be considered for Fixed Term Employment of Three (3) years as Assistant Manager (IL6) at Tata Steel.
Eligibility Criteria for TATA Steel Vacancy 2023:
What are the eligibility criteria for the applications of TATA Steel –in detail below;
Must have completed or should be a final year student of B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc. (Engg) in the following specified discipline.
- Computer Science
- Must have completed or should be a final year student of MCA/M.Sc. in the following discipline:
- Operational Research
What is the educational qualification for the applications of Tata Steel –in detail below;
Candidates who have completed a three-year diploma and directly joined 2nd year of engineering and are in the final year of BE/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engg) is also eligible.
Must have attended Full-time AICTE/UGC approved Campus Program.
For General Candidates: Must have scored a minimum of 6.5 (where the scoring pattern is CGPA) or 65% (where the scoring pattern is in percentage) in BE/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engg) Examination.
For Transgender, PwD, SC/ST Candidates: Must have scored a minimum of 6.0 (where the scoring pattern is CGPA) or 60%(where the scoring pattern is in percentage) in BE/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engg) Examination
Preference will be given to the candidates who are domiciled in the States of Jharkhand and Odisha.
What is the age limit for the application of Tata Steel –in detail;
For General Candidates: Should not be more than years as on 1st February 2023.
For Transgender, PwD, SC/ST Candidates: Should not be more than 32 years as of 1st.
Read More: Sohar Aluminum Recruitment 2023 | Apply Link for Graduate candidates (BE/B.Tech/Diploma)
What is the salary amount for the recruitment of Tata Steel –in detail below;
Engineer Trainee will be offered an all-inclusive Stipend of 30,000 per month during the period of 1-year of training.
Engineer Trainee will be covered under the Medi-Claim scheme for self only (which includes hospitalization coverage of 2,50,000/- per annum and OPD coverage of 6,000/- per annum)
Post successful completion of training, a CTC of INR 6.24 lacs per Annum along with other perks and benefits as per company policy will be offered to those appointed as Assistant Manager on Fixed Term Employment.
Other Guidelines for TATA Steel Vacancy 2023:
- Tata Steel is an equal-opportunity employer and encourages candidates from diverse backgrounds to apply.
- PWD (Orthopedically Disabled i.e. Partial disability in Lower in Lower limb or Upper limb) candidates are also eligible to apply.
- Services of the selected candidates will be subjected to transfer to any of the Divisions, subsidiaries and joint ventures of the Company.
- All selected candidates will undergo Background Verification as per company’s standard, before their appointment.
- Tata Steel employees on a permanent roll are not eligible to apply for this job opportunity
- No reimbursement related to the travel will be made to the candidates at any stage of the selection process and will be immediately disqualified from the further selection process.
Application Procedure for the recruitment of TATA Steel:
How to apply for the recruitment of TATA Steel Aspiring Program –in detail below;
- Firstly, go to the official website of Tata Steel: Link
- Secondly, click on “Application”
- Thirdly, click on ‘Tata Steel inviting application for Aspiring Engineers Program (CS/ IT) – 2023’
- Fourthly, fill up the application details
- After that, scan & upload the documents/ CV
- At last, submit it.
What is the evaluation process for the applications of Tata Steel –in detail below;
Eligible candidates will undergo an online Cognitive and Technical Test.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews either in person or on a virtual medium
Important Dates & Links for TATA Steel Vacancy 2023:
Last date of application: 03.03.2023
Official Website of Tata Steel: Link
Official Notification: Download
Online Application Link: Apply Online