TATA Steel Recruitment 2023: TATA Steel has released a notification for the recruitment of Associate Engineer –I (SB D1 grade) on permanent rolls of Tata Steel Limited (Meramandali Unit).
Applications are invited from candidates interested to join Tata Steel Limited on permanent rolls. The location of the posting would be Meramandali (Odisha).
What is the educational qualification for the recruitment of TATA Steel –in detail below;
Three (3) years full time diploma in Electrical / Electronics / Mechanical / Metallurgy / Chemical Engineering from any institute, recognized by AICTE
Diploma holders in the above discipline from R D Tata Technical Education Centre, Jamshedpur and J N Tata Technical Education Centre Gopalpur are also eligible to apply.
Candidates with Part Time / Correspondence / Distance Learning will not be eligible.
- Minimum 55% marks aggregate in Diploma Engineering for General Candidates
- Minimum 50% marks aggregate in Diploma Engineering for SC/ ST Candidates
Mandatory Experience: Minimum three (3) years of relevant work experience (excluding apprenticeship period), preferably in a Steel Plant as on 1 st April’23 after acquiring the Diploma qualification
What is the age limit for the applications of Tata Steel –in detail below;
General candidates should have been born on or after, 1st April 1991 and before 1st April 2005 SC/ ST candidates should have been born on or after, 1st April 1988 and before 1st April 2005.
Selection Procedure & Other Guidelines:
- Eligible candidates will have to appear for Written Test and Interview process. Each stage will be an elimination stage.
- Eligible candidates, who are currently employed with Tata Group Company / Subsidiaries/ Associate Company will need to furnish a NOC from the present employer before being considered for employment in Tata Steel. The NOC must be produced at the time of the interview.
- All selected candidates will have to be declared medically fit as per the company’s medical fitness standards, before their appointment.
- All selected candidates will undergo Background Verification as per the company’s standard, before their appointment.
- No reimbursement related to the travel will be made to the candidates in this process.
- Candidates who are found ineligible as per the laid down criteria at any stage of the selection process will be immediately disqualified from the further selection process.
- Canvassing in any form will automatically disqualify a candidate
- Selected candidates will be placed against vacancies as per their qualification, suitability of their knowledge and skill
- The selected candidates may be placed and / or transferred to any locations of Tata Steel or its group companies or subsidiaries during their employment
Application Procedure for the recruitment of TATA Steel:
How to apply for the recruitment of TATA Steel –in detail below;
- Firstly, go to the official website of Tata Steel: Link
- Secondly, click on the ‘Application’ menu
- Thirdly, fill up the application form
- Fourthly, scan & upload the documents
- After that, enter details of the domain work
- At last, submit it.
Important Dates & Links for TATA Steel Recruitment 2023:
Last date of application: 15.04.2023
Official Website: Link
Online Application Link: Apply Online
Official Notification: Download