SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023: The Staff Selection Commission will hold a competitive examination for recruitment to the Group C posts viz. Lower Divisional Clerk/ Junior Secretariat Assistant, and Data Entry Operators for various Ministries/ Departments/ Offices of the Government of India and various Constitutional Bodies/ Statutory Bodies/ Tribunals, etc. The details of the examination are as under:
Post Name and Vacancies for SSC CHSL Recruitment:
According to the official notification released by SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023, There are tentative 4500 vacancies for the post of
- Lower Division Clerk/Junior Secretariat Assistant
- Data Entry Operator.
Updated vacancies, if any, along with Post-wise & category-wise vacancies will be made available on the website of the Commission (Candidate’s Corner> Tentative Vacancy) in due course. Candidates may note that State-wise/ Zone-wise vacancies are not collected by the Commission.
Age-Limit for SSC CHSL Recruitment:
The age limit of candidates shall be between 18-27 years as of 01-01-2022 i.e. Candidates born not before 02-01-1995 and not later than 01-01-2004 are eligible to apply.
Pay Scale for SSC CHSL Recruitment:
- For Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA) the Pay Scale will be at Level – 2 (Rs. 19,900 – 63,200)
- For Data Entry Operators (DEO), the Pay Scale will be at Pay Level-4 (Rs. 25,500 – 81,100) and Level-5 (Rs. 29,200 – 92,300).
- For Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’, the Pay Scale will be at Pay Level-4 (Rs. 25,500 – 81,100).
Qualification Required for SSC CHSL Recruitment:
- For LDC/ JSA and DEO/ DEO Grade ‘A’:
- Candidates must have passed the 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- The candidate must possess Essential Qualification on or before the cut-off date i.e. 04-01-2023.
Important Dates for SSC CHSL Recruitment:
According to the official notification released by SSC CHSL Recruitment, Mention below are the important date:
How to Apply for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023:
Applications must be submitted in only online mode at the website of SSC Headquarter i.e. https://ssc.nic.in.