SSC CGL 6th December 2022: Answer Key all shift How To Check: The SSC CGL 2022 Tier-I exam commenced on December 1, 2022. The SSC CGL 2022 Tier-I exam will be conducted from 1st to 13th December 2022.
SSC CGL 2022 OverView
|Name of The Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name Of The Examination||SSC CGL Tier 1|
|Number Of Vacancies||Numerous|
|Exam Date||01st December 2022 to 13th December 2022|
|Category||SSC Answer Key|
|Cut Off||SSC CGL Cut Off|
How to Download SSC CGL Tier 1 Answer Key 2022?
- Visit the official website of SSC – ssc.nic.in
- Click on the answer key notification
- Click on the answer key link given in the notification
- Click on the Submit button
- Enter user ID (roll number mentioned on the admit card) and password (mentioned on the admit card)
- Click on the Login button
- Check, download and print the answer key
SSC CGL Answer Key 2022: Important Dates
Usually, SSC releases its answer key within a period of a fortnight. So we can expect that they will release their answer key in the first half of May.
|Events||Tier I||Tier II|
|SSC CGL Exam Date||1st to 13 December||–|
|CGL Answer Key Date||–||–|
|CGL Answer Key objection submission||–||–|
|CGL Tier 1 Result||–|
SSC CGL Tier 1 2022 Answer Key Details
|Candidate’s name||Candidate’s roll number|
|Exam name||Paper/tier number|
|All the questions in the paper||Correct answer options for all the questions|
SSC CGL 6th December 2022 Answer Key Download Link
|To download the unofficial 6th December 2022 Answer Key||Shift 1 | Shift 2 | Shift 3 | Shift 4 (Update soon after 4th shift exam)|
|To download Answer Key 2022||The link will get activated once the authorities release the answer key|
Know About Answer Key and Final Answer Key
When the written examination is conducted the board first releases the SSC CGL tentative answer key so that any candidate who is not satisfied with the answer to any question can challenge it on the official website in the prescribed format.
- Candidates must know for challenging the tentative answer key candidates have to pay 100 rupees per question as a fee.
- Along with the submission of the fee, candidates need to prove the justification of the answer they want to challenge.
- Once the commission receives all the challenges from the candidates, it will evaluate the answers and thereafter release the SSC CGL Final Answer Key along with the SSC CGL Question Paper.
SSC CGL 2022 Exam 6 December 2022 GK Questions All Shifts
36. The term Pivot is related to which sports?
1. Formuale of caustic soda?
Ans: NaOH- Sodium hydroxide
2. Niti Aayog Vice chairman?
Ans: Shri Suman Bery
3. Article 19 has how many freedom rights?
4. Sarojini Naidu became the president of the Indian National Congress in –
Ans: Kanpur session in 1925
5. One question from Chola Dynasty
6. IPL 1 Match in 2022 held in —
Ans: Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai
7. Article 360 (A) is related to
Ans: Provisions of financial emergency.
8. Which is the New Year festival of Andhra Pradesh?
Ans: Ugadi– It also falls during the Tamil month of either Panguni or Chithrai.
9. Question on Dance from Odisha:
10. Who is the new DRDO Chairman?
Ans: Dr Samir V Kamat
11. ‘Sishu Saathi’ scheme is related to which state?
Ans: West Bengal
The West Bengal government has launched the Shishu Sathi scheme for the treatment of heart diseases among children.
12. Who is recently appointed Central Vigilance Commissioner?
Ans: Suresh Patel
13. Who is the CM of Puducherry?
Ans: N. Rangasamy
14. One term related to Football
15. What was the association of traders called during the Chola period?
16. Dance form related to Tamil Nadu
17. Troposphere range
Ans: 6 to 20 km
18. The pH of milk of magnesia is
19. Baisakhi festival is celebrated in which month?
20. Indian Institute of Remote Sensing is located at which place?
21. Ramana Balachandran is related to:
Ans: Veena player
22. Tripura government has decided to give a reservation of ______to all women for any state govt job.
23. What was the land gifted to a temple called in the Chola Empire?
Ans: Devadana –The land donated to temples, Brahmadeya– The land received by Brahmans as donation
24. NAMASTE Scheme has been launched by which Ministry?
Ans: Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment (MoSJE) and the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs (MoHUA)
25. Sattriya is a dance form of which state?
26. Right to education is to provide free and compulsory education for all children in the age group of
Ans: 6-14 years
27. Which festival is celebrated by the Hindu Tamil community on the full moon in the Tamil month of Thai?
Ans: Thaipusam or Thaipoosam
28. What is the population of India as per the census 2011?
Ans: 1.21 billion with a decadal growth of 17.70%.
29. Which of the following festival is of south India?
30. 2022 World Wrestling Championships was held in which country?
Ans: Belgrade, Serbia
31. What is the charge of Sodium in Sodium chloride (NaCl)?
Ans: The +1 charge of Na is cancelled by -1 charge on Cl.
32. Battle of Plassey occurred in which year?
Ans: 23 June 1757— East India Company, led by Robert Clive and Siraj-ud-Daulah, the last Nawab of Bengal
33. 1st grammy award was given to
Ans: Record of the Year: “Nel Blu Dipinto di Blu (Volare)” – Domenico Modugno
Frequently Asked Question
- When will SSC CGL Tier 1 Answer Key 2022 declare?
expected soon here.
- Where can I check my SSC Combined Graduate level tier 1 answer key 2022?
ssc.nic.in is the official website where candidates can check the answer key for the tier 1 exam.
- What are the fees to raise objections for Staff selection commission CGL tier 1 2022?
aspirants have to pay a sum of rupees 100 for every question raised as an objection.
- What is the official website of the SSC CGL Tier-1?