Rail Ticket Seller Recruitment: The Indian Railways is one of the largest employers in the world, and it offers a variety of job opportunities for people of all educational backgrounds. One of the most popular jobs in the Indian Railways is that of a Ticket Collector. Ticket Collectors are responsible for checking tickets and ensuring the safety and security of passengers on trains.
The Indian Railways is currently recruiting for the post of Halt Contractor in the state of West Bengal. Candidates with a Madhyamik pass qualification from any recognized school can apply for this post. No experience is required. The age limit for applying for this post is 18 to 45 years.
Rail Ticket Seller Recruitment Overview
The job notification has been released for the recruitment of a new Railway Ticket Collector in the state. Secondary pass qualification can be applied. Indian citizens can apply from any district of West Bengal. To apply, please read carefully and understand the application from the beginning to the end.
Educational qualification, age, salary, application procedure, and recruitment process to apply for the post of Railway Ticket Collector in Madhyamik pass qualification are discussed below.
- Post Name – Halt Contractor
- Educational Qualification – Candidates can apply here with Madhyamik pass qualification from any recognized school. No experience is required. If you need to know how to read English here, you can apply directly.
- Age Limit – Interested job aspirants should be between 18 to 45 years of age to apply for this post. There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government rules.
- Salary Limit – Job seekers will be paid here as per the government norms. Also above the ticket sales but you will have a good amount of salary. The notice mentions that.
- Application Procedure – Job aspirants have to apply through offline. You can directly go to the office and deposit it or you can send it in a sealed envelope through the post office. Below is the address to send the application form.
Recruitment Process –
Job aspirants must check the official notification properly for recruitment. Because the official notification does not mention anything about the recruitment process.
The address for submission of the application form is:
- The Divisional Railway Manager (Commercial), Room No. 44, Eastern Railway, Sealdah, Pin-700014
- The last date for applying for this post is 19th October 2023.