PM Kisan New Registration 2022-23: Do you want to re-register in PM Kisan Project (PM Kisan New Registration)? Then this article will be very useful to you. The process of new farmer registration has started in the PM Kisan project, so if you also want to get money for this project, register quickly.
Prime Minister’s Agriculture Honors Fund Scheme provides financial assistance to each farmer at the rate of Rs. 8,000 per annum. Rs 6,000 is paid in three installments every year. Let’s find out now, if you want to get this money, you have to register in PM Kisan Yojana.
PM Kisan Status Check Aadhaar 2022-23 OVERVIEW:
|PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojona
|Indian Agriculture Department
|Scheme Launched in
|Total Money released to date
|21000 Cr INR
|Up to 12th installments
Required documents for registering the PM Kisan project?
- Identity Card (You can give Aadhaar Card)
- Scanned copy of the first page of the bank passbook
- Copy of land ledger
Proses to re-register for the PM Kisan project?
- First install the PMKISAN GOI app, the official app of the Prime Minister’s Agriculture Honors Fund Scheme, from the Google Play Store or go to the official website of this project.
- Now click on the New Farmer Registration link.
- The application process for recruitment in the army has started in West Bengal through the Agnipath project, find out all the details
- Then select the Rural option if you live in the village and Urban if you live in the Farmer Registration Area as you live in rural or urban areas.
- Then enter your Aadhaar number and Mobile No. in the Enter Adhaar Number box. Enter your mobile number in the option.
- Then go to State and select your State Click Here To Continue option.
- Now fill up all the information like state, district, sub-district, block/municipality, village, type of farmer, applicant’s name, father’s name, etc., and click on Submit.
- Then you will enter your Bank Details (IFSC Code, Bank Name, Account Number), Land Registration Id (Land Registration Id), and Ration Card Number and click on Submit.
- This time in Add Land Information, select whether you have land in your own name or joint name. Then upload the above-required documents one by one and finally submit them.
How to apply for PM Kisan Yojana anew after registration?
- Click on the Status of Self-Registered Farmers link on the home page of the PMKISAN GOI app again.
- Then print out the filled-up form and attach it with an Aadhaar card, ration card, and Xerox of the land ledger, and submit it to your nearest agriculture office.
- Then the new application process will be completed in the PM Kisan project.
How do you know that your name has been included in this project?
- Therefore, first, go to the official website of the PMKISAN GOI app or PM Kisan project and click on the Beneficiary Status option.
- Then you can check your status with your Aadhaar number/account number / mobile number. If you want to check the status with your Aadhaar number or mobile number or your bank account number,
- the next page shows that you think your name has been registered in this project and you will get the next installment of PM Kisan Yojana directly in your bank account.