NIT Recruitment 2022 (Notification): Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology has released a notification for the recruitment of a Technical Assistant.
MANIT –Bhopal is an Institute of National Importance under the aegis of the Ministry of Education, Government of India. The Institute invites applications for the under-mentioned Non-teaching Technical Higher Cadre post on direct recruitment basis. Candidates are required to submit their application in offline mode.
Qualification for NIT Recruitment:
What is the qualification required for the NIT –in detail below;
As prescribed under Recruitment Rule for the post of the Technical Assistant in Recruitment Rules (2019) of Non-Teaching Staff.
- Computer Science and Engg g (4) 1. System Administration with Red Hat/ MCSE / 2. Network Administration with CCNA / 3. Web Developer with PHP/AJAX/MYSQL /Java Script/ Bootstrap/ HTML/OOP/ Any CMS such as Drupal)
- Electrical (3) (Electrical Engg) 3. (Electrical Engg)
- Mechanical Engg (2) (Mechanical Engg with CNC Training Certificate/ Mechanical Engg with Thermal Equipments Training Certificate /Mechanical Engg with Machines Training Certificate)
- Chemical Engg (1) (Chemical Engg.)
- Civil Engg (3) 1. Civil Engg with Geo-informatics Instrumentation (Survey and Geodesy, Remote-sensing, GPS and GIS/ 2. Civil Engg with Hydraulics and Water Resources 3. Civil Engg with Concrete Technology/ Structural)
- Electronics and Communication Engg (4) (System Design & or VLSI/ Analog and Advance Communication/Microprocessor and Micro Controllers/Digital Image Processing & or Digital Signal Processing)
- Physics (1) (Physics)
- Biological Science (1) (Biotechnology and Allied Science)
- Mathematics, Computer Applications & Bioinformatics (1) (Computer Science)
- Energy Centre (1) (Mech. Engg / Elect. Engg./ Instrumentation)
- Management Studies (1) (Computer Applications)
What are the vacancy details for the NIT –in detail below;
Total Twenty Two (22) vacancies. The number of vacancies is tentative and may be increased and/or decreased.
What is the selection process for the recruitment of NIT –in detail below;
Technical Assistants will be required to work in Engineering and/ or Science Laboratories. They can be transferred from one Laboratory to another Laboratory/ one Department/Section/Center to another Department/Section/Center any time in the service as per the requirement of the institute.
There shall be two components of the Test i.e.
(i) Trade Test & (ii) Written Test.
Eligibility Criteria for NIT Recruitment:
What are the eligibility criteria for the application of NIT –in detail below;
The applicant must be a citizen of India. 2. Application will be accepted in the prescribed format only. 3. The applicant must ensure his/her eligibility for the post in respect of Age, Qualification, and other requisite criteria, and only then he/she should apply.
Candidates belonging to Unreserved/EWS/OBC category have to pay the application fee of Rs. 500.00 (Rs. Five Hundred only) through SBI Collect which is non-refundable. The fee can be paid by accessing the relevant page on following path:
State of Corporate/Institution: Madhya Pradesh; Type of Corporate/Institution: educational institutions →Educational Institutions name: Director-MANIT →Recruitment Application Fee. Only SC, ST, PwD & Women candidates are exempted from payment of the Application Fee.
Application Procedure of National Institute of Technology:
How to apply for the recruitment of Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology –in detail below;
- Firstly, go to the official website of NIT: Link
- Secondly, download the application form
- Thirdly, fill up the application form
- Fourthly, attach all the documents with the application form
- After that, pay the application fee
- At last, submit it with the proper address.
ADDRESS: To, The Recruitment Cell (Non-teaching) Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology Bhopal Link Road No.-3, Near Kali Mata Mandir Bhopal – 462003 MP.
Important Dates & Links for NIT Recruitment:
Last date of application -04.01.2023
Official Website of NIT: Link
Application Form: Download
Official Notification: Download