NPCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2023: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) Applications are invited for engagement of Trade Apprentice under Apprentice Act, 1961, and Apprenticeship Rules, 1991 as amended from time to time in the Madras Atomic Power Station, Candidates who are interested can apply, recruitment details, Eligibility Criteria, Post details are given below.
NPCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Nuclear Power Corporation
|Post Name||Trade Apprentices in NPCIL|
|Total Vacancy||96 Post|
|Last date to apply||25/5/2023|
|Category||NPCIL Recruitment 2023|
NPCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Post Details
|Post Name||No. of
|Trade Apprenticeship||96 [UR-44, SC-18,
OBC (NLC)- 25,
|Trade Name||No. of
|Computer operator &
NPCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Qualification Details
(A)- Carpenter/ Mason (Building Constructor)/ Welder – 8th Pass with ITI in Relevant Trade.
(B)-Computer operator & Programming Assistant/ Draughtsman (Civil)/ Draughtsman (Mechanical)/ Electrician/Electronics Mechanical/Fitter/ Instrument Mechanic/ Laboratory Assistant- Chemical Plant/Machinist/ Mason (Building Constructor)/Plumber/Turner/Welder – 10th Pass with ITI in Relevant Trade.
The Age Limit of NPCIL Apprentice Training Recruitment 2023 is 16 -24 Years. Age as on 25/5/2023. Age relaxation is given as per govt. rules.
- Minimum Age -16 years
- Maximum Age- 24 years
- Age as on – 25/5/2023
|OBC (NLC)||3 Year|
The Selection Process for NPCIL Apprentice Vacancy 2023 is including the following stages:-
- Candidates are shortlisted basis of ITI marks.
Stipend / Salary of NPCIL Apprentice
NPCIL Apprentice Salary Minimum Stipend of 7700/- (for One Year ITI Course), 8855/- (for two years of ITI Course) per month for National or State Certificate holders.
|One Year ITI||7700/-|
|Two Year ITI||8855/-|
|NPCIL Apply Start 2023||Started|
|NPCIL Last date to Apply||25/5/2023|
Merit List 2023 Date
How to Apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2023
The Apply Process of NPCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2023 is including following stages:-
- Candidates Check their Eligibility from NPCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Notification pdf.
- Interested eligible Candidates are first required to register in the web portal apprenticeship.gov.in for enrolment as Apprentices. the direct link is given below.
- The Candidates have to apply for the respective trade through Establishment Registration No. E12153300082, the Establishment ID for the NPCIL, MAPS. however, submitting the hard copy of the application is a must for screening/selection.
- Candidates Can download the Application form Click on NPCIL Recruitment 2023 Notification & Application Form link given below or visit npcil.nic.in
The Duly filled in application form affixing your passport-size photograph on the space provided along with all supported documents may be sent to the following address;-
Application Send Address:- Manager (HRM), HRM Section, Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited, Madras Atomic Power Station, Kalpakkam-603 1012, Chengalpattu District, Tamilnadu.
|NPCIL Apprentice Recruitment
2023 Notification &
|NPCIL Apprentice 2023
|NPCIL Official Website||NPCIL|