NEET UG 2023: Registration is likely to begin from 5 March; Check out the details
NTA NEET 2023 applications likely from March 5: Report
NEET UG 2023: the application form is expected to release by March 5. As per the latest update shared by the NTA official, the NTA NEET Registrations 2023 would begin by March 5. Candidates are advised to keep checking the official website of NTA NEET- neet.nta.nic.in for the latest updates on NEET registration.
According to the NTA Officer, registration for the National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET UG 2023) will begin on 5 March 2023 at the official website, neet.nta.nic.in. On 7 May 2023, the NEET 2023 exam will be given in pen and paper format by the National Testing Agency (NTA).
Candidates may register for the NEET UG 2023 examinations if they have passed the class 12 qualifying exams or will be taking the board exams in 2023.
Read More : Alo Scholarship 2023 | Know the application process.
NEET UG 2023: Steps to apply for the registration
- Visit the official website of NTA
- On the homepage, click on NEET UG 2023 registration link
- Register details for NEET UG application 2023
- Upload scanned images and signature in the format specified
- Pay the fee through the online payment mode
- Submit and download the NEET UG application form 2023
Candidates must go to the official website, neet.nta.nic.in, and must register, complete the application form, and attach the required documents in order to submit their NEET 2023 application.
The list of documents needed for the NEET 2023 application form is as follows:
- Marksheet & pass certificate of class 10
- Marksheet & pass certificate of class 12
- Aadhaar card
- Any Government valid identity number such as a Ration Card number, Class 12 Roll Number, Bank Account or Passport
- Scanned passport-size photo
- Scanned signature
- Scanned image of left-hand thumb impression
- Postcard photo
- Details for online payment such as Debit/Credit card number, online banking details & UPI
NEET 2023 Syllabus
- NEET Syllabus 2023 Biology: NEET 2023 syllabus Biology is expected to include questions from topics like Environmental Issues, Sexual Reproduction in Flowering plants, Biological Classification, Molecular Basis of Inheritance, Human Health and Disease, Body Fluids and Circulation, Animal Kingdom, Chemical Coordination and integration, Principles of inheritance and variation, Cell – The Unit of Life, Plant Kingdom, Photosynthesis in Higher plants, Breathing and Exchange of Gases among others.
- NEET 2023 Syllabus Physics: NEET 20023 syllabus is expected to include questions from topics like- Work, Energy and Power, Heat & Thermodynamics, Modern Physics, Current Electricity & Magnetism, Laws of Motion, Kinematics, Rotational Motion, Semiconductors, Electrostatics, among others.
- NEET 2023 Syllabus Chemistry: NEET 2023 Chemistry syllabus includes topics like Electrochemistry, Chemical Kinetics, Equilibrium, Aldehydes, Ketones, Carboxylic Acids, S, P, D, and F-Block elements, Chemical Bonding & Molecular Structure, Coordination Compounds, Hydrocarbons, Atomic Structure among others.
EXAMINATION PATTERN OF NEET 2023
- NEET (UG) is a pen and paper-based test. The paper needs to be answered on a specially designed machine gradable OMR sheet using a ball-point pen
- The total duration of the test would be 3 hours and 20 minutes
- The NEET (UG) – 2022 test comprises four subjects
- Each subject will consist of two sections.