JEXPO Answer Key 2023 will be released after the exam on 3rd June 2023. West Bengal State Council of Technical Education will conduct the Joint Entrance Examination for Polytechnic West Bengal (JEXPO 2023). The provisional answer key and final answer key will be released by the conducting authority.
Initially, you get the unofficial answer key. Then you can download the official answer key. Use them to predict your score before the result is announced. Read the complete article to know more about JEXPO Answer Key 2023 here.
Joint Entrance Examination for Polytechnics Answer Key 2023 – Overview
|JEXPO 2023 Answer Key|
|Name Of The Organization||West Bengal State Council of Technical Education (WBSCTE)|
|Name of the Exam||JEXPO – Joint Entrance Examination for Polytechnics|
|Programs Offered||Diploma Courses in Engineering, Technology, Architecture|
|JEXPO Exam Date||3rd June 2023 – 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon|
|JEXPO Answer Key Release Status||To be Released|
|Mode of Answer Key Availability||Online|
JEXPO 2023 Answer Key – Release Date
WBSCTVESD decides the exam date and release date of the JEXPO answer key. Important schedule to note is as follows. However please keep checking the official website sctvesd.wb.gov.in for any changes in the timeline.
How to Download JEXPO 2023 Answer Key PDF?
Candidates can follow the given procedure to download the Joint Entrance Examination for Polytechnics 2023 answer key:
- Visit the official website of the JEXPO (webscte.co.in).
- Navigate the link of ‘JEXPO 2023 Provisional Answer Key’ on the home page.
- Enter the prescribed details like mail ID and date of birth in the specified field.
Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- The set-wise answer keys and question papers will open on the screen in PDF format.
- Download the answer key and save it to your device.
Calculate Scores Using Joint Entrance Examination for Polytechnics 2023 Answer Key
- Candidates can use the marking scheme that is applied for the JEXPO examination. All questions in the exam are as per the JEXPO 2023 syllabus.
- There will be 100 questions for a total of 100 marks.
- This means, 1 mark will be awarded to the correct answer and 0.25 mark will be deducted for the incorrect answer.
- Candidates should count the correct answer in the answer key and note the total. then, candidates should count the incorrect answer made by them in the examination.
- Now candidates should calculate the score by using the marking scheme. It will result in the total score of the candidate in the JEXPO examination.
WBSCTE Joint Entrance Examination for Polytechnics Answer Key 2023 PDF Download Link
|JEXPO 2023 Exam Key – Important Link|
|To Download the WBSCTE Joint Entrance Examination for Polytechnics 2023 Exam Key PDF||Click Here (The link will get activated here once officials make it out) – Unoffical Answer Key Update with in 2 days|