ICDS Anganwadi Recruitment 2023: To maintain the quality of nutrition of women and children of the country through ICDS or Anganwadis, nutritious food is provided to every woman and child of the country. Through this, they get nutritious food every day.
The main objective of this nutritious diet is to prevent malnutrition among children and pregnant women in India. A large number of workers are working in every Anganwadi center in the country as well as the state in this ICDS scheme.
But at present, there are many centers where this work is not being done properly due to a lack of ICDS staff. Keeping these issues in mind, the state government is quickly making arrangements so that the activities of this project can be conducted smoothly.
That is why the state government is going to recruit a large number of ICDS workers in the ICDS scheme. Here women who pass Madhyamik from a minimum 8th standard can apply. So let’s know the detailed information related to this job.
ICDS Staff Recruitment Notification published by the Department of Health and Family Welfare in Panchayat Offices of each district. The posts in which the workers will be appointed are the names of the roads.
- Anganwadi workers
- Anganwadi assistant or helper
This recruitment process will be through a full written test.
- Written an essay of 15 marks for him in 150 words.
- Number from Arithmetic will be 20 marks.
- Questions related to nutrition, health, and social status of women will be in 15 marks.
- English will have 20 marks.
- General knowledge questions will be 20 marks.
- Finally, the time for this written test will be two hours.
Only women are eligible to apply for this job. To apply for the job as an Anganwadi worker or worker, a woman must have passed at least the Madhyamik examination and must be local resident of the place where she is applying.
To apply for the post of Anganwadi Helper, the job candidate must have passed the 8th standard at least. The female applicant must be a local resident of the place where the application is made.
Parthi Age Limit:-
For both Anganwadi Worker and Anganwadi Helper recruitment job aspirants should be between 18 to 45 years. But in this case, SC ST candidates will get additional age relaxation of five years and OBC candidates three years.
Salary of ICDS Anganwadi Recruitment 2023:-
Anganwadi workers will be paid Rs 8250 per month. And in the case of Anganari helpers, the salary will be Rs 6300 per month.
How to Apply:-
You have to complete this application completely online. For that first, you need to download the notification from there by clicking on the notification given below. After that, you have to read that notification carefully.
- Next, he has to complete the registration with a valid mobile number.
- Once the registration is complete, the application form will open in front of you after login in with your login id and password.
- You can complete your application by filling in the correct information including name, address, and qualification mentioned in the form there.
- And finally, when the application is complete, take a printout of the application form on an A4 page and keep it with yourself, which will be useful for getting the admit card before your exam.
The required documents to be submitted along with the application form are:
- Secondary Admit Card or Birth Certificate.
- Aadhaar Card, Voter Card, and Ration Card.
- The secondary mark sheet and certificate.
- Cast Certificate, if any.
- One copy of passport-size photograph and signature.
Candidate Selection Process:-
There will be a written test of 90 marks for the selection of candidates in this examination. Those who clear that test will be called for an interview for 10 marks. From among those who pass there, the appointment letter will be given through document verification.
Application Last Date:-
ICDS published by the Department of Health and Family Welfare online submission of applications for these routes has started from 9/12/2022. This process will continue till 7/01/2023. After the application process is over we will give you the next update when the written test will be conducted.