GATE 2023 Result: GATE 2023 was conducted in 29 subject areas, with an option to choose two papers in some subjects. Out of 5.17 lakh, about 1 lakh candidates have cleared the GATE 2023 exam.
GATE 2023 Result: GATE Result is released,
GATE Result 2023 Live at gate.iitk.ac.in: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kanpur has declared the result of the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE), 2023. Candidates who appeared in the exam can check their results on the official website gate.iitk.ac.in.
The GATE 2023 exam was conducted on 4, 5, 11, and 12 February. The scorecards will be available for download till 22nd March and candidates will have till 31st May to download their scorecards without any late fee.
GATE 2023 was conducted in 29 subject areas, with an option to choose two papers in some subjects. Out of 5.17 lakh, about 1 lakh candidates have cleared the GATE 2023 exam, which is about 18 percent as GATE 2023. More than 20 percent candidates passed 12 papers out of 29 papers. Among them, the metallurgical engineering paper has a record of about 25 percent qualified candidates, which is the highest passing percentage for GATE this year.
Here is the list of toppers
- Aerospace Engineering – Joshi Yash Kishorebhai
- Agricultural Engineering – Anshika Rai
- Architecture and Planning – Shreya Bharadwaj
- Biomedical Engineering – Tandav Sesha Talpa Sai Sunkara
- Biotechnology – Aishwarya K
- Chemical Engineering – Rohit Bhagat Kalwar
- Chemistry – Atanu Das
- Civil Engineering – Suban Kumar Mishra
- Computer Science and Information Technology – Jaideep Sudhakar More
- Ecology and Development – Karthik Trikkaderi
- Electrical Engineering – Bhanwar Singh Chaudhary
- Electronics and Communication Engineering – Siddharth Sabharwal
- Engineering Science: Solid Machines and Thermodynamics – Anshuman
- Environmental Science and Engineering – Devendra Patil and Manish Kumar Bansal
- Geology and Geophysics: Geophysics – Shubham Banik
- Geology and Geophysics: Geology – Manish Singh
- Geomatics Engineering – Sourav Kumar
About 6.70 lakh candidates have registered for GATE this time for a total of 29 papers. Of these, 5.17 lakh candidates appeared for the examination in more than 500 centers across the country with a total attendance of about 77 percent.