DRDO Job Vacancy 2023 Notification: Advance Centre for Energetic Materials (ACEM), Defence R&D Organization on (DRDO), Ministry of Defence, Govt. of India has released a notification for the recruitment of Apprenticeship.
The name of the posts is Graduate Apprentice (BE/B.Tech) and Technician Apprentice (Diploma).
ACEM (Advanced Centre for Energetic Materials) a state-of-the-art composite propellant processing facility of the Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) is in process of recruiting apprentices for the financial year 2022-23. Applications for Apprenticeships are invited for one-year training.
Educational Qualification for DRDO Job Vacancy:
What is the educational qualification for the recruitment of DRDO –in detail below;
Graduate Apprentice (BE/ B. Tech) –
- B.E/B. Tech. in Chemical Engineering / Chemical Technology
- B.E/B. Tech. in Aerospace Engineering/ Aeronautical Engineering
- B.E / B. Tech. in Computer & Information Science / Computer Engineering B. Sc in Computer Science
- B.E / B. Tech. in Electrical and Electronics Engineering / Electrical and Instrumentation / Electrical / Electronics
- B.E / B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering
- BLIS (Library Science)
- B.Sc in Physics
- B.Sc in Chemistry
Technician Apprentice (Diploma) –
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Diploma in Chemical Engineering
- Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Diploma in Computer Science/ Computer Science & Information technology/ Web Designing
Application Procedure for the recruitment of DRDO:
How to apply for the recruitment of Defence Research and Development Organisation –in detail below;
- Firstly, go to the official website of DRDO: Link
- Secondly, download the application form
- Direct link to download the application form
- Thirdly, fill up the application form
- Fourthly, attach all the documents with the application form (in PDF format)
- At last, submit it through mail-id
Graduate Apprentice (BE/B.Tech) –
Stipend Rs. 9000/- Per Month
Technician Apprentice (Diploma) –
Stipend Rs. 8000/- Per Month
What is the selection process for the recruitment of DRDO –in detail below;
Candidates will be selected strictly on a merit basis (percentage/marks of essential qualification)
No interview will be conducted. Only selected candidates will be informed through an offer letter.
Terms & Conditions for selection of Apprentices:
- Candidates for Graduate Apprentice and Technology Apprentice (Diploma) are required to register in National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) portal Link
- The fresh pass-out candidates (passing their respective courses in 2021/2022) only apply.
- Graduate/ Diploma degree holders who have training or job experience for a period of one year or more after attaining the essential qualification will not be eligible for being engaged as an apprentice under the act.
- Reservation will be applied as per the provisions of the apprentice’s Act, 1961 and Apprenticeship Rules 1992 as amended from time to time. Applications belonging to SC (Scheduled Caste)/ ST (Schedule Tribe)/ OBC (Other Backward Classes) – Non Creamy layer shall produce their caste certificates in the prescribed format issued by the competent authority
Selected candidates have to submit the “Medical Fitness Certificate” and “Police Verification Certificate” at the time of joining.
- The selected candidates must execute a contract for a period of one year of training as per the provision of the Apprentices Act, 1961 and the rules framed there under
- Before applying the candidates should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in the advertisement.
- It shall not be obligatory on the part of the Advanced Centre for Energetic Materials, where training is imparted, to offer any employment to any apprentice after completion of the period of his/her apprenticeship training.
- Suppression of facts will lead to disqualification at any stage of the selection process.
- ACEM, reserve the right to increase/decrease the number of seats for apprenticeship training
- Any canvassing or personal follow-up with an intention for inducting the process of selection of apprentice by and on behalf of any candidates shall lead to immediate cancellation of candidates
- ACEM reserves the right to withdraw/cancel the advertisement selection process if circumstances so warrant without assigning any reason thereof.
- The apprentices will not be provided with any quarters/hostel accommodations/transport by this establishment during the training period.
- All correspondence needs to be addressed to [email protected] through e-mail only.
Important Dates & Links for DRDO Job Vacancy:
Last date of application: 28.02.2023
Official Website of DRDO: Link
Official Notification: Download
Application Form: Download