Asha Karmi Recruitment 2023: Nadia district in West Bengal is inviting applications for the post of Asha Karmi in 2023. This is a great opportunity for individuals who wish to serve their community and work toward the betterment of society. Here is all you need to know about the Asha Karmi recruitment process in the Nadia district.
To be eligible for the post of Asha Karmi in Nadia district, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be a resident of the Nadia district.
- You must be at least 30 years of age.
- You must have passed Class 10 or equivalent from a recognized board.
- You must be able to read and write in Bengali.
Educational Qualification for Asha Karmi Recruitment 2023:
Candidates who have passed Class 10 or equivalent from a recognized board are eligible to apply for the post of Asha Karmi in the Nadia district.
The minimum age limit for the post of Asha Karmi in Nadia district is 30 years. There is no upper age limit for the post.
Application Process for Asha Karmi Recruitment 2023:
To apply for the post of Asha Karmi in Nadia district, follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of Nadia district: Link
- Click on the Asha Karmi recruitment notification link.
- Read the notification carefully and check your eligibility.
- Fill in the application form with the required details.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Submit the application form.
Candidates must upload the following documents along with their application form:
- Class 10 certificate or equivalent
- Proof of age
- Proof of residence in Nadia district
- Certificate of reading and writing in Bengali
The salary for the post of Asha Karmi in Nadia district will be as per the government norms.
Read More: NTPC Limited Recruitment 2023 (Notification) | Apply Link for BE/B.Tech/MBBS
The selection procedure for the post of Asha Karmi in Nadia district will be as follows:
- Screening of applications: The applications will be screened, and eligible candidates will be shortlisted.
- Written test: Shortlisted candidates will have to appear for a written test.
- Interview: Candidates who clear the written test will be called for an interview.
- Final selection: The final selection will be based on the candidate’s performance in the written test and interview.
Important Links for Asha Karmi Recruitment 2023:
Official Website: Link
Official Notification: Download