Aikyashree Scholarship Status Check @wbmdfc.org So friends, we have given an overview, of the types of scholarships, eligibility criteria, selection process, and complete information about the application process for this scheme, you read this article till the end.
West Bengal Minorities Development and Finance Corporation will be the nodal organization for WBMDFC Scholarship 2021 so this scheme has been started with the ultimate goal of directing the minority communities of the state and giving them more opportunities for financial assistance as well as incentives.
WBMDFC Key Features of Scholarship 2022-23
|Organization Name||West Bengal Minorities Development and Finance Corporation (WBMDFC)|
|Type of post||Scholarship|
|Name of Scholarship||Aikyashree scholarship|
|method of application||Online|
Aikyashree Scholarship 2022-23
This AikyaShree Scholarship 2022-23 is given to commendable candidates belonging to communities. In addition, the state government has established Ekya Shree for the state of West Bengal. Meanwhile, it is meant to provide schemes to minority candidates in West Bengal. It is fully supported by the state’s expenditure plan for the financial year 2021. Also, these applications will be scrutinized by the nodal teacher of the particular school. As per the eligibility criteria, people will be selected and the amount will be directly credited to the bank account.
Aikyashree Scholarship Courses Offered
- PG from Arts, Commerce, and Science stream
Objectives of the Aikya Shree Scholarship
The essential goal of the Pre-Matric Scholarship is to urge the minority network to send their children to schools, the Post-Matric Scheme urges students to go ahead with their education, and the Merit-and-Means Scheme for efficient and specialized courses. Is. Helps individuals to get technical education regularly to expand their employability.
Types of Aikyashree Scholarship 2022-23
Friends, there are different types of scholarships available in this. Here we have given the complete list. So, aspirants can get the details and apply for a suitable scheme and proceed with this scheme.
- Pre-Matric Scholarship (For meritorious candidates from Class I to Class X)
- Post-Matric Scholarship (for meritorious students from 9th to Ph.D.)
- Merit-and-Means Scholarship (for pursuing technical and vocational courses).
Pre-Matric Scholarship 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- All the students applying must be from the state of West Bengal
- Candidates studying in institutions outside West Bengal will not be eligible to apply for Pre-Matric or Post-Matric Scholarships.
- Applying students should be from West Bengal
- Applying candidates need to study in an Educational Board / University / School / Institution approved by the Council of State / Central Government
- Must have secured at least 50% marks or more than the competent grade in the last final examination.
- The family income of the applying candidate should not exceed Rs 2 lakh.
- Those who have less than 50% marks are not eligible to apply
- Students whose family annual income is more than Rs 2 lakh. they are not eligible
- Candidates who are studying in institutions outside the state of West Bengal will not be eligible for Pre-Matric or Post-Matric Scholarships.
Aikyashree Scholarship Status Check online
- Go to the Aikyashree website page to check Aikyashree Scholarship Status Check.
- On the homepage, in the menu clicks the “track application” option.
- A new page will open select the year of registration, district, and track by the tab.
- Enter your application user ID, date of birth, and security
Merit-and-Means Scholarship 2022-23
- Must belong to West Bengal state for this scheme
- students are required to take admitted to a professional/technical course
- Candidates need to obtain at least 50% marks in the final Higher Secondary / Graduation examination
- The candidate’s family income should be less than Rs 2.5 lakh
- Candidates who are residents of West Bengal pursuing education only in listed institutions located outside Bengal. And maybe as declared by the authority of WBMDFC from time to time are also eligible to apply.
- Those who have migrated to different states except the state of West Bengal are not eligible to apply
- Students whose family income is more than Rs 2.5 lakh. They are not eligible to apply.
For the selection details, it is necessary to be subject to the merit as well as the budgetary allocation presented by the state government and those who have more than 50% marks in the previous examinations will promote a further level of scholarship. And already we have covered the top section.
What are the documents required for the Aikyashree Scholarship -in detail below;
- caste certificate
- Aadhar Card
- bank account passbook
- Marksheet of previous exams
- domicile certificate
- income certificate
How to Apply for Aikyashree Scholarship 2022?
You just follow the steps which we have mentioned in this section.
- Visit the official site of West Bengal Minorities Development and Finance Corporation (WBMDFC) @ www.wbmdfc.org
- After visiting the site just scroll down, and you will find the scholarship session please click in
- Now a new page will open in front of you
- Now read the given details correctly
- As soon as possible all the applicants are advised to take a chance and click on the apply online form
- Now give the information available on the form
- Once completely check whether the information entered by you is correct or not.
- Then click on submit button
- Also, you should get its printout