UGC NET 2023 Registration: Registration, Exam Form, and Apply Online can be checked from the official website. The UGC NET Application Form for December 2022–23 cycle will become available soon.
UGC NET 2023 Registration Dates
||UGC NET 2023 (National Eligibility Test)
|Benefit of Exam
||Offers you JRF and Assistant professor post
|UGC NET Notification 2023 Date
|Total available posts
||To be announced
|UGC NET 2023 Registration Start Date
|Last Date to Fill Online Form
|UGC NET Exam Date 2023
||Masters’ Degree with 55% Marks
||23 to 31 Years
||Marksheets, E Aadhar Card, Bank Passbook
|Application Form Fees
|UGC NET portal
UGC NET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- All interested applicants have to check the UGC NET 2023 Eligibility Criteria as per the points detailed below.
- You must know that a minimum Postgraduate degree such as an MA, MSC, or MCom with minimum of 55% Marks are required for UGC NET Exam.
- Applicants who are currently studying in their Post Graduation Degree are also eligible for the UGC NET Exam.
- Age Limit for UGC NET Exam is 31 Years and Relaxation is available for those who belong to SC/ST Category.
- You must have a particular subject in your Master’s course in order to attempt the UGC NET Exam as per your Subject.
Read More: Joint CSIR UGC NET Exam 2023 | From Registration Dates To Eligibility
Guidelines to Apply Online UGC NET 2023 Application Form
- Interested applicants have to open ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
- After that, you should keep the required documents handy in order to upload them on the portal.
- Tap on e-Services and then Select the UGC NET 2023 Cycle option.
- Tap on the New Registration button and then register with the help of your Email ID and Mobile Number.
- Fill the Application Form with details such as Mobile Number, Name, State, UGC NET Subject Code and other required information.
- Submit the form and pay the Application Fees as per your category.
- So these are the few guidelines that you can use to Apply Online for UGC NET 2023.
Documents Required for UGC NET 2023 Registration Form
Following is the List of Documents Required for the UGC NET 2023 Application Form and you must carry them while proceeding with the Online Application Form.
- UGC NET Subject Code.
- Masters Degree.
- Marksheets of Graduation and Post Graduation.
- Four Exam Cities of your choice.
- Aadhar Card.
- Signature in JPG or JPEG Format.
- PP Size Photograph.
- Category Certificate.
- Domicile Certificate.
UGC NET Application Form 2023 Fees
||UGC NET Application Form 2023 Fees
|General or UR
UGC NET 2023 Notification PDF, Apply
|UGC NET 2023 Notification
||View Here (To be Announced)
|Apply Online UGC NET 2023
||View Here (Not Started)