Petrol Pump Dealership | India is a large economy. There is a huge demand for all fuels including petrol and diesel in the country. Hence opening a petrol pump can be a very profitable business opportunity.
But this requires financial investment, regulatory compliance, and industry know-how. In this report, we will discuss the eligibility land requirements and investment needed to open petrol pumps in India.
Eligibility for opening a petrol pump in India:
- Age: Applicant’s age should be between 21 years to 55 years.
- Educational Qualification: Applicant must have passed the 10th class examination from a recognized board.
- Work Experience: Applicant should have a minimum of 3 years experience in business or any other related field.
- Financial Capability: The applicant should have a minimum of 25 lakhs and the applicant’s total family assets should be more than 50 lakhs.
- Applicants with any criminal record or business loan default record will not be considered eligible.
Land Requirements for Opening Petrol Pumps in India:
The land requirement for setting up a petrol pump in India depends on the location and number of dispensing units. The land should be owned by the applicant and it should be free from any legal dispute. A petrol pump may require 500 square meters to 2000 square meters of land depending on the location.
Investment required to open petrol pumps in India:
The investment required to open a petrol pump in India depends on various factors such as land cost, construction cost, equipment cost, and licensing fees. Here is a discussion of the investment required to open a petrol pump in India.
- Land Price: The land price can range from 20 lakhs to 1 crore rupees.
- Construction Cost: Construction costs can range from Rs 30 lakh to Rs 1 crore.
- Equipment Cost: The cost of equipment can range from Tk 20 lakh to Tk 50 lakh.
- Licensing Fee: Licensing fees can range from 2 lakhs to 5 lakhs.
How to Apply for Petrol Pump Dealership?
You need to keep an eye on the advertisements published by oil marketing companies to get a license to open a petrol pump.
- Visit https://www.petrolpumpdealerchayan.in/ : Click
- Know all the details and terms when you see a new dealership ad.
- Click on the “Register Now” option and fill in the details to create an account
- Log in and click on “Avelevel Advertisements” in the dashboard.
- Select your desired company name and state and click on “Apply Now”.
- Provide all required details, and upload a photo and signature.
- Click on “Submit”.
- Make a payment online.