Bharat Coking Coal Limited Recruitment 2023: Bharat Coking Coal Limited (BCCL) has released a notification for the recruitment of Junior Overman, Tech. & Sup. Gr-‘C’.
Bharat Coking Coal Limited, a subsidiary of Coal India Limited, A Govt. of India Undertaking engaged in producing Coking Coal in Jharkhand invites applications from eligible citizens of India for the following vacancies under the Special Recruitment drive for SC/ST/OBC candidates only. The candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria may submit their applications.
Educational Qualification for Bharat Coking Coal Limited Recruitment:
The educational qualification for the applications of BCCL –in detail below;
- Diploma in Mining Engineering of 03 years duration or Degree in Mining Engineering or other equivalent qualifications approved in that behalf by the Central Govt. from any recognized institute.
- Valid Overmanship Competency Certificate(Un-restricted) issued by Directorate General of Mines Safety (DGMS) under Coal Mines Regulation 2017 for working in both Open Cast (OC) and Underground (UG) Mines.
- Valid Gas testing certificate issued by DGMS.
- Valid First Aid Certificate.
The age limit for the applications of BCCL –in detail below;
- The candidate must not be less than 18 years of age as on date of notification.(i.e 02.05.2023)
- The candidate must not be more than 33 years of age in case of OBC (NCL) and 35 years of age of SC/ST as on the date of notification(i.e 02.05.2023)
- The cutoff date for eligibility criteria in respect of Age, Educational/ Technical Qualification, Caste, will be as on 02.05.2023.
Remuneration & Other Benefits:
The above posts carry annual increments @3% of Basic Pay on a progressive basis along with other allowances such as Earned leave, Sick leave, Causal Leave, etc. as per provisions of NCWA. Medical facilities for self and dependent family members, Gratuity, Coal Mines Provident Fund, and Pension under CMPS 1998, Company’s accommodation or HRA, etc. will be admissible as per Company’s Rules.
Application Fee for Bharat Coking Coal Limited Recruitment:
|For SC/ST candidates||NIL|
|For OBC (NCL) candidates||1180/-|
Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances, candidates are, therefore, requested to verify their eligibility before paying the application fee.
Any other tax or bank charges will be borne by the candidate. After filling all the details in the application form, the candidate has to submit the form.
The Application Form must be accompanied by the Demand Draft from any Nationalized Bank in favour of “BHARAT COKING COAL LIMITED” payable at DHANBAD. BCCL management will not be responsible for non-receipt of application fee.
The documents required for the application of BCCL –in detail below;
- Original application form downloaded from website-www.bcclweb.in (Duly filled in).
- Self-attested photocopy of matriculation certificate.(In support of Date of Birth)
- Self-attested photocopies of Mark sheets and certificates pertaining to educational qualification (Matriculation and onwards).
- Self-attested photocopies of Mark sheet and certificate pertaining to Technical qualification (As applicable).
- Self-attested photocopies of experience certificate etc. (If applicable)
- Self-attested photocopy of caste certificate (SC/ST/OBC-Non creamy layer) in prescribed proforma issued by Competent authority.
- Demand draft in Original (As applicable). h. Self-attested photocopy of Aadhar-card.
Read More: Indian Air Force Recruitment 2023 (AGNIVEERAVAYU (Sports)) Notification
Application procedure for the recruitment of BCCL:
How to apply for the recruitment of Bharat Coking Coal Limited (BCCL) –in detail below;
- Firstly, go to the official website of BCCL: Link
- Secondly, download the application form (Direct link to download the application form in below)
- Thirdly, fill up the application form
- Fourthly, attach all the documents with the application form
- After that, pay the application fee
- At last, submit it to the proper address
ADDRESS: “General Manager (P&IR), Bharat Coking Coal Limited, Koyla Bhawan, Koyla Nagar, Post- BCCL Township, Dhanbad, Jharkhand, PIN- 826005” so as to reach on or before 25.05.2023 by 05:00 PM.
The selection procedure for the recruitment of BCCL –in detail below;
The Selection methodology will comprise of Computer Based Test (CBT) only. No personal interview will be held.
Important Dates & Links for Bharat Coking Coal Limited Recruitment:
Last date of application: 25.05.2023
Official Website of BCCL: Link
Application Form: Download
Official Notification: Download
Know More: Link