Utsashree Portal V1.0 for Teacher Transfer WB 2022: The Government of West Bengal has registered a West Bengal Utsashree Portal and started logging in at banglarshiksha.gov.in/utsashree/. It is an online teacher transfer portal where applicants can apply online for teacher transfer.
Utsashree Portal V1.0 for Teacher Transfer West Bengal OVERVIEW:
|Name of Scheme||West Bengal Utsashree Scheme 2021|
|Beneficiaries||All School Teachers of West Bengal|
|Controlled By||West Bengal Education Department|
|Type of Scheme||Utsashree Portal|
|Date Of Announcement||22.07.2021|
Utsashree V1.0: (What is Utsashree Portal?)
The Utsashree portal by the West Bengal government is an online portal for teachers where they can request for transfer to their home district. ADVERTISEMENT. This portal will be launched soon in order to ease the process to apply for transfer to a different school in West Bengal.
Documents Criteria for applying Utsashree :
What are the required documents for the Teacher Transfer of West Bengal at Utsashreee V1.0 –in detail below;
a) Documents relating to any illness
b) Physical Disability Documents (above 40%)
c) Birth certificate of a child for a female teacher
d) Certificate of the distance between the posting place of both spouses
e) Certificate of the distance between posting location and permanent address
f) Document size should not exceed 200 KB
How to Apply for the Utsashree Portal Online 2022:
How to apply for the Utsashree portal for Teacher Transfer 2022 –step by step in detail below;
- Firstly, go to the Official Website: Click Here
- Secondly, Click on “Log in”.
- Thirdly, Now click on “Apply for Transfer”.
- Then, A new page will open.
- After that, On this page, enter your OSMS type, School District, Circle/subdivision, Teacher Unique Code and PAN, and then log in to the portal.
- Fourthly, A new page will open. Click on General transfer and then on self-initiated transfer.
- Then, Now select the preferred district, circle/sub-division, and school from the dropdown option.
- After that, Click on check vacancy to see if the vacancy is available at the selected school. If no vacancy is available, select a different school.
Next Step, Click on add more schools to check and select more schools with vacancies.
- Firstly, select the appropriate reason for transfer from the dropdown options.
- Secondly, Upload supporting documents.
- Thirdly, Fill out the rest of the form (If applicable to you).
- Fourthly, click the checkbox and click on proceed.
- Then, a popup will appear.
- After that, click on OK.
- Now, click the checkbox again and click on finalize. Please verify the data before clicking on finalize as you cannot change it afterward.
- Then, click on Yes.
- At last, Your form will be successfully submitted.
Eligibility Criteria (What are the eligibility criteria):
What are the eligibility criteria for the teacher transfer of West Bengal through the Utsashree Portal –in detail below;
- Has worked in his own school for at least 5 years, and he can apply.
- Application may not be accepted in case of any secondary school within 25 KM of the Present School and in case of any other Primary School within its area.
- If the Transfer Application is rejected, re-application cannot be done within 7 years (source portal link).
- Applicants must be between 59 years of age
- In the case of secondary school, posting space should be more than 25 km Primary teachers cannot apply within the same circle
- No teacher / non-teaching staff can apply within five years of the last transfer
- If a person is under suspension, faces disciplinary action / judicial action or is accused of financial irregularities, he cannot apply for transfer
Benefits of Utsashree Online Portal 2022:
What are the benefits of Online Teacher Transfer Portal Online through Utsashree 2022 –in detail below;
- Teachers and educators of government-sponsored and assisted primary / upper primary/secondary / higher secondary schools can apply for transfer online.
- Applicants will be able to know the location of different stages of their application.
- The application for online transfer of teachers will be disposed of in due course.