UPSC CAPF 2022 Recruitment: For the Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants) Examination, 2022, conducted by the Union Public Service Commission, 27 centers have been set up in Patna. The examination will be conducted on August 7 in two shifts.
Magistrates have been posted at all the centers by the district administration for a clean, malpractice-free and peaceful examination. On Friday, DM Dr. Chandrashekhar Singh and SSP Manavjit Singh Dhillon held a meeting regarding the conduct of the examination.
UPSC CAPF 2022 Exam Dates:
The Central Armed Police Forces (AC) will conduct the Central Armed Police Forces (AC) Examination, 2022 on 7 August 2022 for eligible Indian male and female citizens for the recruitment of 253 Assistant Commandants (Group A) in the Armed Police Forces. Border Security Force (BSF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP), and Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB).
UPSC CAPF Admit Card 2022:
If you have not downloaded your UPSC CAPF Exam 2022 Admit Card, then you can click on the below mentioned direct link to download UPSC CAPF Exam 2022 Admit Card.
UPSC CAPF Admit Card Download Link: Click Here
UPSC CAPF Vacancy Details 2022:
The total number of examinees in this examination is 13 thousand 51. For the successful conduct of the examinations, 27 Local Inspecting Officers, 27 Assistant Supervisors-cum-Static Magistrates and 10 Zonal Magistrates-cum-Assistant Coordinating Supervisors have been deputed.
Exam will be held in two shifts:
The CAPF recruitment exam will be conducted by UPSC in two shifts at designated centers across the country. Paper-1 will be conducted from 10 am to 12 noon and Paper-2 will be conducted in the second shift from 2 pm to 5 pm.
The applications for the exam were invited in online mode from April 20, 2022 to May 10, 2022. At the same time, the commission had issued the admit card for the examination on July 15, 2022.
Recruitment Details for UPSC CAPF 2022 Recruitment:
- No. of Posts for BSF- 66
- Number of posts for CRPF- 29
- No. of Posts for CISF- 62
- No. of Posts for ITBP- 14
- No. of Posts for SSB – 82
Do’s at examination hall:
- take care of these things
- Candidates should reach the examination center by the given time.
- Carry the admit card and a valid ID card.
- Bring a black ball pen.
- Follow the Corona guidelines completely.
- Understand the questions and answer them.
Don’t do this at all:
- Candidates should not reach the examination late and without admit card, otherwise they will not be admitted.
- Candidates should not peep or inquire around in the examination hall.
- Candidates should not carry any electronic device or copying material in the examination hall.
- Candidates should not leave their seat without permission.