Swasthya Sathi status check: It is a health scheme launched by Ms. Mamta Banerjee, Chief Minister of West Bengal. The CM of West Bengal Mamta Banerjee has started the ‘Duare Campaign’ to make the schemes of the state government, influence more people in the state.
Swasthya Sathi Scheme is one such scheme set to launch in the year 2021. It is a health scheme to benefit the citizens of Bengal. This scheme aims to benefit 7.5 crore people of the state by providing financial health support of INR 5 lakh to every family. In this article, we will review the Swasthya Sathi scheme and provide all the details of the scheme.
Swasthya Sathi URN No check online:
Click on the Direct Link of URN Verification from the Swasthya Sathi gov in portal or “Click Here.“
- Select District Name,
- Enter your URN Number.
- Click on the Submit button.
- Your name on Swasthya Sathi Card will be verified now.
Swasthya Sathi App Download: Click Here
Swasthya Sathi Scheme Overview:
|Article Category||WB Health Scheme|
|Name of the Scheme||Swasthya Sathi Scheme|
|Level||State Level Scheme|
|Launched by||Government of West Bengal|
|Objective||Provide health services|
|Beneficiary||Citizens Of West Bengal|
|Benefit Amount||5 lakh|
|Scheme Launched on||30 December 2016|
|Scheme updated on||24 January 2021|
|Toll-Free Helpline No.||18003455384|
Swasthya Sathi status check; The process to Apply for Swasthya Sathi Scheme
- We are presenting a step-by-step procedure. Therefore the citizens of West Bengal, want to apply for the scheme. There are different procedures to apply for all four. They can follow these steps and apply them easily.
- Firstly, Visit the official portal of the Swasthya Sathi Scheme @swasthyasathi.gov.in. As you click on the link to the official website mentioned above, a homepage of the website will open. It is depicted below.
- As you click on the tab showing ‘Apply Now, you will see a list of 4 different options. Click on any one of these which you want to apply for.
How to login into the Swasthya Sathi portal?
- Visit the official website
- Click on the ‘Login‘ option available under the section
- It will redirect you to a new page
- Fill in all your details here
- Click on ‘Login‘
Swasthya Sathi Card Name Check Online Method:
Step 1: Go to the official portal of West Bengal Govt Swasthya Sathi Scheme which is www.swasthyasathi.gov.in and click on “Find your Name” as shown in the image below:
- Now, enter your mobile number and select the appropriate option from “yourself / others” in the box as shown in the reference image:
3. Then, select your State Name, District Name, Select by and your place – options.
4. Now, click on the “Submit” button.
5. Your Swasthya Sathi Card name will be displayed in the next screen. If your name is correct in the card, then you can note down your Swasthya Sathi card Number. Otherwise, you can ask for Swasthya Sathi Card Name Correction through the official portal.
How to register for treatment outside West Bengal?
- Visit the official portal. Click on the icon of ‘Apply Now. A list will be generated showing all the options, click on the option of ‘Registration for Treatment Outside of West Bengal’.
- A page will open like the one depicted below. Fill in your URN, Mobile No, and OTP obtained.
- Completing the process, click on the option showing ‘Submit‘
Swasthya Sathi beneficiary list check:
- On the Official webpage, click on the tab showing ‘Find Your Name‘, displayed at the top of the home page.
- As you click on the option, you will be redirected to another page which will be the one shown below.
- Enter your Mobile Number, an OTP will be generated. Select the Find Name for yourself or Other.
- Click on ‘Submit’.