SHRESTHA 2022 Application Date (Extended): National Testing Agency (NTA) will conduct the National Entrance Test for SHRESHTA (NETS) on May 7, 2022.
Online Application Form of Scheme for Residential Education for Students in High Schools in Targeted Areas (SHRESHTA (NETS))-2022 for admission in Class 9 and 11 whose parental annual income is up to ₹ 2.5 lakh, it is hereby informed that the last date for Correction in Application form (Correction Window) has been extended from 16 April 2022 to 18 April 2022 -in detail below;
SHRESTHA 2022 Application Date OVERVIEW:
|Scholarship Test Name||Scheme for Residential Education for Students in High Schools in Targeted Areas 2022|
|Who can apply||Class 9 and Class 11|
|Last date of application (Extended)||18.04.2022 (Again)|
Tests for Shrestha will be conducted in all the States and Union Territories. The scholarship is applicable only for residential schools affiliated with CBSE up to class 12th. These schools should be in operation for 5 years or more with 75% or more passing percentage in classes 10 and 12 in the last 3 years.
CBSE further stated that the scholarship covers school fees (including tuition fees etc.) and hostel fees (including mess fees etc.).
Who can apply for Shreshta 2022?
Students from Scheduled Caste communities studying in Class 8 and Class 10 in the current academic year (2021-22) will be eligible for the exam. Also, the annual income of the guardian should be up to 2.5 lakhs to fit the eligibility criteria.
Application For SHRESHTA 2022 (Online):
How to apply for the application of SHRESHTA (NETS) 2022 –step by step in detail below;
Firstly, go to the Official Website: Click Here
Secondly, click on “Registration for SHRESHTA-2022”
Thirdly, click on “New Registration (if you are a new user)
Fourthly, Otherwise, select your Application Form, enter your Application No, Password, Security Pin,
Then, click on “Sign in”.
After that, fill up the Application Form Carefully
Then, Select the centers of examination
Next, Scan & upload the photograph and all documents
After that, pay the application fee
Then, Submit it.
At last, take a printout of this application copy for future reference
(Further any queries, please check Official Notification -in detail check below)
Benefits and Features of SHRESHTA:
- Shrestha Yojana will be launched by the Central Government on 6 December 2021.
- Through this scheme quality residential education will be provided to the meritorious students of Scheduled Castes.
- This education will be provided to them through private schools.
- Through SHRESTHA Yojana, along with the social and economic upliftment of scheduled caste students, their overall development will be possible.
- Apart from this, this scheme will enable the students to make a better future for them.
- Through this scheme, the drop out rate of students of class 9th to 12th can also be controlled.
- Different areas will be selected to get the benefit of the best scheme.
- After selection, the benefit of the scheme will be provided to the scheduled caste students living in these areas
Important Dates & Links:
The last date of application: 14.04.2022
Official Website: Click Here
Online Application: Link
Official Notification: Download Here