Primary TET Result 2021-22 West Bengal: Announcement of 2021 Primary TET results. 9 thousand 798 people have passed. The total number of candidates was 2 lakh 45 thousand 344 people. 1 lakh 69 thousand 614 people took the test. WB Primary TET Result Date 2021.
On 31st January, 2021, West Bengal Board of Primary Education took the examination of Primary Tate (Class One to Class Five). The result of that test is published today (Result Published). Those who pass will be considered eligible to join as teachers in primary education.
West Bengal Primary TET Result Date 2021 (Primary Teacher Examination 2017) [পশ্চিমবঙ্গ TET ফলাফলের তারিখ 2021 (প্রাথমিক শিক্ষক পরীক্ষা 2017)]:
|Board Name||West Bengal Board Of Primary Education|
|Exam Name||WBBPE TET Examination-2017|
|Post Name||Primary Teacher Eligibility Test (PTET)|
|Examination Date||31st January 2021|
|Result Date||10th January 2022|
WB Primary TET Result Date 2021:
How to download 2021-22 Primary TET Result (West Bengal) [কিভাবে 2021-22 প্রাথমিক TET ফলাফল ডাউনলোড করবেন?]:
- First of all open the official website- http://www.wbbpe.org/
- WBBPE Official Website: Click Here
- Direct Link: Click Here
- After this search here “Notification for Publication the Result of TET-2017 Examination”.
- Click on this link, open it and submit it by entering your details.
- Now you can download the result from here and also take the printout.
Download PDF: Click to Download
Test information at a glance-
- The total number of candidates is 2 lakh 45 thousand 344
- 55 thousand 618 people were absent in the examination
- The test of 12 people has been considered canceled
- 1 lakh 69 thousand 614 gave the test
- Tests for 92 people were rejected for writing incorrect code or incomplete EMR.
- 9 thousand 798 people have passed.
While announcing the results today, the authorities said, “Chief Minister (Mamata Banerjee) wants regular TET and appointments. There is no relation between TET and teacher recruitment. If you pass TET, you can apply for teaching.” However, in that case, the state government will decide on the appointment.
Incidentally, in 2014, there was a TET recruitment of primary school teachers in the state. There were 6 questions wrong in that test. The case was filed in the Calcutta High Court. On the basis of the report of the expert committee, the court directed to give full marks for answering those six wrong questions. However, that instruction will be applicable only to the plaintiffs, and the same rule will be applicable to the rest of the examinees as well. Which is still pending. In this situation, on 23rd December, 2020, the Board of Primary Education is seeking applications for the recruitment of 16,500 teachers. Then, the case was taken to the court again as the number was not found even after answering the wrong question.