PM Kusum Scheme: Many welfare schemes have been launched by the central government for the betterment of farmers in India. Now another new project has been added to that list. This scheme is known as PM Kusum Scheme 2023. Today we will discuss what benefits you will get in this scheme, who can apply ? how to apply etc. important issues.
Kusum Yojana 2023 – Overview
|Kusum Yojana 2023 – Overview|
|Name of Scheme||Kusum Yojana|
|Launched by||Former Finance Minister Arun Jaitley|
|Ministry||Ministry of Agriculture and Energy|
|Major Benefit||Providing solar irrigation pump|
|Scheme Objective||Providing solar irrigation pumps at discounted prices|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||All India|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Kusum Yojana 2022||Official Website|
PM Kusum Yojana Registration 2023 Benefits
- With the help of this scheme, farmers can earn up to Rs 1 lakh by installing solar plants on barren land.
- Apart from this, the farmers will get the benefit of selling solar power to the power distribution company for 25 years. As a result, it will be easy for the farmers to earn extra income.
- Under this scheme, farmers will get a 60 percent subsidy on the total cost of installing solar panels and the remaining 40 percent will be given as cheap loans from the central government, which they will have to repay later.
- Farmers can reduce diesel consumption by installing solar panels. 50,000 a year according to various reports.
- On the other hand, instead of electricity, farmers can arrange irrigation through solar pumps. As a result, on the one hand, the cost of electricity will be reduced, on the other hand, the farmers will be able to earn up to Tk 20,000 per year by selling additional solar power to the electricity distribution company.
Who will get the benefits of Kusum Yojana:-
- Cooperative Societies
- Farmers Producers Association
- Water Consumers Association
Required Documents For PM KUSUM Yojana
- Bank Account details
- Adhaar Card
- Declaration Form
- Bank Account passbook
- Khasra Khatauni
How to apply online for PM Solar Pump Subsidy Yojana Online Form 2023?
1. To apply for this scheme first you need to visit the official website of Kusum Yojana: Click.
2. Then on the home page that will appear in front of you, you have to click on the register option at the very top.
3. Then complete the registration process with your valid email address and phone number. Then fill the form correctly with your name, address, and required information.
4. Fill in all the information correctly and upload the required documents.
5. Once everything is filled and uploaded correctly, clicking on the submit option will complete your application process.
FAQs About PM KUSUM Yojana, Registration
1.4 lakh crore rupees for PM KUSUM Scheme 2022.
Yes, it will work district-wise. Yes, the state government will play a vital role in the installation of solar pumps.
It is 18001803333.