New Scholarship Update 2022: There is great news for those who have passed the secondary and higher secondary examinations of the state of West Bengal. The state government has announced to give Nanna Scholarship 2022 and Uttarkanya Scholarship 2022 to all secondary and higher secondary pass students of the state.
Nabanna Scholarship 2022 & Uttarkanya Scholarship 2022:
West Bengal State Government has announced to give Nabanna Scholarship 2022 and Uttarakanya Scholarship 2022 to all secondary and higher secondary pass students of the state. What is the eligibility for applying for this scholarship? What is the application process? etc. are discussed in detail below. So I request you to read this article till the end to know the details.
Nabanna Scholarship 2022 & Uttarkanya Scholarship 2022: Eligibility
If you want to apply for (New Scholarship Update 2022) State Government Nabanna Scholarship then you must first pass Madhyamik or Higher Secondary. You must also be an Indian citizen. And your annual income should be less than 60000 rupees.
How to Apply for Nabanna Scholarship 2022 & Uttarkanya Scholarship 2022: Application Process
If you want to apply for Navanna Scholarship 2022 and Uttarkanya Scholarship 2022 then you have to apply through offline mode. Go to the official website and download the application form, then print it out, fill it up properly, fill it in an envelope and send it to the specified address.
Required documents to be submitted along with the application form:
All the required documents to be submitted along with the application form are-
- Proof of your educational qualification i.e. all your secondary and higher secondary documents
- 2 copies of your passport-size photograph
- Income certificate from BDO, SDO, or Group-A officer of your area
- Xerox of the first page of your bank book
- Recommendation letter from MLA or MP of your constituency
The state government has arranged to submit the application form at separate addresses for the two places, North Bengal and South Bengal.
Candidates from South Bengal should send the application form to the following address:
- Department of Summer Scholarships, Chief Minister’s Office: Nabanna 325, Sarat Chatterjee Road, Howrah – 6g 102.
Candidates from North Bengal should send the application form to-
- Office of Tea Chief Minister’s Mini Secretariat ‘Uttarkanya’, New Satellite Township, Phulbari, Near Nap Station, Jalpaiguri.