New Driving Licence Rules in India July 2022: now most necessary A driving license for road users. Today Smart Update24 is going to provide information that how to get a new license and what is the policy to get a new license from RTO?
New DL Apply Online Rules July 2022 – Overview
|Authority||Government of India|
|Ministry||Union Ministry of Roads and Motorways|
|Department||Regional Transportation Office (RTO)|
|Category||Govt. Rules & Modifications|
|Article on||Sarkari Yojana|
|Rules Applicable for||Both 2-wheelers and 4 Wheelers|
|Month of Apply||From the 1st of July 2022|
|Applied During||For an application for a new driving license and renewal of an old driving license|
|Official Website||Visit Here|
Driving Licence New Rules for Commercial & Personal
New Driving Licence Rules: From July 1, the central government and state transport authorities will implement all the new rules. Your two or four-wheeler license will be ready in no time. Earlier, you had to go to the Regional Transport Officer (RTO) and wait for a long period to get a driving license.
The licensing process for 2-wheelers and 4-wheelers will become much easier. The new rules facilitate those applicants who do not need to walk around the RTO office or stand in long queues to wait for their turn. The new driver’s license rules have been formulated by the Union Ministry of Roads and Motorways (Government of India).
There is good news for those who are thinking of getting a driving license or renewing it. The Government of India has changed the process of getting a driving license. After the implementation of the rule, applicants will not have to make repeated rounds with the Regional Transport Office (RTO) for getting a driving license (DL).
The new rules for driving licenses made by the Government of India are easier than ever. The government of India has provided good news for the citizens as it has announced new rules and new driving license rules in India from July 2022. A number of private driving schools will be set up across the country under the aegis of the respective state transport departments, or the Government of India.
Type of Driving Licence in India 2022
Personal Driving Licence:
|License Class||Type of Vehicle|
|MC EX50CC||LMV and gear with a capacity of 50CC or more|
|M/CYCL.WG||All motorcycles (with or without gear).|
|MC 50CC||Motorcycles with engine capacity of 50 cc or less.|
|LMV-NT||LMV for non-transportation purposes|
|MCWOG/FVG||Geared motorcycles and any engine capacity. Former Scooters and Mopeds.|
Commercial Driving Licence:
|License Class||Type of Vehicle|
|MGV||Medium Goods Vehicle|
|HGMV||Heavy Goods Motor Vehicle|
|HMV||Heavy Motor Vehicles|
|Trailer||Heavy Trailer Licence|
|HPMV/HTV||Heavy Passenger Motor Vehicle/ Heavy Transport Vehicle|
|LMV||Motorcars, jeeps, taxis & delivery vans|
Documents Required to Apply for New Driving Licence
- Aadhar Card
- Ration card
- Birth Certificate
- Pan Card
- Passport Size Photo
- Form 1 and 1A for medical certificates
New Rules for Opening a New Driver Training Center in India
- The training center should be allotted near the TRO office center.
- During the training of Two Wheeler, Three Wheeler, and Light Motor Vehicles the training center should be covered by one acre of land.
- Vehicles or trailers should have 3 acres of land when you are training for heavy goods.
- Instructors of any center should be at least 12th pass or have detailed knowledge of driving rules in India with 5 years of driving experience.
- The trainer must have passed Transport Authority Curriculum High-Quality Driving Track Test.
- According to the new rules, there is a need to implement the biometric system in the training center.
- The total duration of training for medium and heavy vehicles is 38 hours in 6 weeks. 8 hours should be given in theory class and 31 hours for practical training.
How to Apply for New Driver’s Licence in India 2022
- First of all, applicants should visit the MRTH Official Website.
- Then find out the New DL Apply Online Link.
- Now click on the link and a new window will be opened.
- In the new tab, you have to select the state and type of DL you want to apply.
- After submitting the details New Driving Licence Application Form will open.
- Fill out the New DL Online Form with the required details.
- Also, upload the documents necessary to upload the form.
- Now you should check the filled details in the application form.
- After then click on the submit option.
- Now DL Application Form has been successfully submitted.
- You have to wait a while to get the driving Licence.