NCHM JEE 2022 Registration (Extended): National Testing Agency (NTA) has extended the deadline for the Hotel Management Joint Entrance Examination NCHM JEE 2022 (NCHM JEE 2022) registration process. The last date to apply for NCHM JEE 2022 is May 16, 2022. Earlier, NTA had set May 3 as the deadline for the NCHM JEE 2022 application process. NCHM JEE 2022 application form is available at nchmjee.nta.nic.in.
EXTENSION OF THE LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATIONS FOR THE NATIONAL COUNCIL FOR HOTEL MANAGEMENT JOINT ENTRANCE EXAMINATION (NCHM JEE) – 2022: 16.05.2022
NCHM JEE 2022 will be conducted by NTA on June 18, 2022. It will be a computer based test for the students seeking admission in B.Sc. NCHMCT JEE exam is conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA) every year in the month of April/May for admission to hospitality and hotel administration courses in top government, sponsored and private hotel management institutes of the country -in detail below;
NCHM JEE 2022 Registration OVERVIEW:
|Exam Name||National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHM JEE 2022)|
|Registration Date (Extended)||16.05.2022|
|NCHMCT JEE 2022 Exam Date||18 June 2022|
|Declaration of Result||2nd week of July 2022|
Application Fee of NCHM JEE 2022:
What is the application fee amount for NCHM JEE 2022 exam registration -in detail below;
Application fee can be paid through online mode. Candidates can deposit the fee online through Credit Card / Debit Card or Net Banking. The fee is non-refundable and non-transferable under any circumstances. Candidates can check the fee structure from below:
- General/ non creamy layer candidates: 1000/-
- For General- EWSR (For General- EWS): 700/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Transgender category candidates (For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Transgender category candidates): 450/-
Eligibility Criteria for NCHM JEE:
What is the eligibility criteria for NCHM JEE 2022 exam -in detail below;
Firstly, Age Limit: For General and OBC category candidates, the age limit is 25 years (28 years for SC/ST) as on 1st July 2022!
Secondly, Nationality: Candidate must be an Indian citizen!
Thirdly, Qualification: Candidates should have passed 10+2 level from any recognized board!
After that, Subject: Candidates must have passed their qualifying examination with English as one of the subjects in Core/Functional/Elective!
Then, Appearing: Candidates appearing in 12th level are eligible to apply!
At last, Medical Fitness: Candidates must be medically fit and must have a medical certificate!
Syllabus for NCHM JEE (in detail):
What is the syllabus for NCHM JEE 2022 exam -in detail check below;
General Knowledge & Current Affairs: General Politics, National Current Affairs, Scientific Research, Indian Constitution, Countries & Capitals, Sports, Economic Scene, Current Events etc!
English Language: Conclusion, Fill in the Blanks, Vocabulary, Tenses, Error Correction, Unseen Passages, Word Formation, Sentence Correction, Synonyms, Articles, Idioms and Phrases, Subject Detection and Subject Verb Agreement, and more!
Reasoning and Logical Deduction: Analytical Reasoning, Linear Agreement, Alphabet Test, Verbal Series, Classification, Routes and Networks, Data Sufficiency Test, Symbols and Nations, Blood Relations, etc!
Numerical Ability and Analytical Ability: Square Roots, HCF and LCM, Logarithms, Arithmetic, Cube Roots, Clocks and Calendars, Races and Games, Mixtures and Charges, Age Problems, Elementary Mathematics, Profit and Loss Participation, Pipes and Pools, etc.
NCHM JEE 2022 Online Registration:
How to register NCHM JEE examination -in detail below;
- Firstly, Visit the official website of NCHM JEE- nchmjee.nta.nic.in.
- Secondly, Click on the ‘New Registration’ tab.
- Thirdly, Click on the ‘Click to proceed’ checkbox.
- Fourthly, Fill personal, exam and academic details
- After that, Upload the required documents like photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Then, Pay the NCHM JEE 2022 application fee.
- After that, Click on the ‘Submit’ tab
- At last, Take a printout of NCHM JEE Application Form.
Exam Pattern for NCHM JEE 2022 Registration:
What are the exam pattern for NCHM JEE 2022 exam -in detail below;
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted through Online (CBT) mode.
- Question Type: Multiple Choice Questions will be asked in the exam
- Number of Questions: A total of 200 questions will be asked
- Time Duration: The exam will be conducted in 3 hours
- Language: The exam will be conducted in Hindi and in English language
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks will be awarded for each correct answer
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong response
Candidates can check exam pattern of the NCHM in the given table:
|Subject||No. of Questions|
|Numerical Ability & Analytical Aptitude||30|
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||30|
|Reasoning & Logical Deduction||30|
|Aptitude for Service Sector||50|
Important Dates & Links for NCHM JEE 2022 Registration:
NCHM JEE 2022 Registration Extended Date: 16th May 2022
Official Website: Click Here
NCHM JEE 2022 Registration Link: Click Here
Official Notification (in detail): Download Now