National Scholarship 2022 Portal: There are crores of such students and girls in India who, despite being meritorious, are not able to get their education, due to which the only reason is their poverty. The rate of children doing child labor in India is also very high and the reason for this is that due to weak economic conditions, students are unable to take their education and start earning money.
But for such students, the government and many private institutions have run scholarship schemes. The central government is also running this scheme for the economically weak meritorious students, whose name is the National Scholarship Portal (NSP) 2022. All the poor meritorious students can avail the benefit of this scholarship in the country.
National Scholarship Portal (2.0) Application Form 2022 Short OverView
|Name of the Scheme||National Scholarship Portal (2.0)|
|Launched by||Central Govt of India|
|Name of the Ministry||Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India|
|Start Date Of Scholarship||July 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Yet Declared|
|Benefits||Scholarship for Minority or Other Candidates|
What is the National Scholarship /NSP Scholarship?
The scholarships listed on the NSP portal are commonly called NSP Scholarships. These scholarships can be classified as central government scholarships, state government scholarships, and UGC scholarships. Also, Central Government scholarships can be classified based on the ministries offering those scholarships. The state government scholarships have listed scholarships from various state governments. For more information see the list of scholarships.
Benefits of the National Scholarship Portal
National Scholarship Portal (NSP) can benefit you in the following ways-
- You can find all types of scholarship information on one platform.
- You have to make a single unified application for all scholarships which simplifies the application process.
- The portal enhances transparency for all its users.
- You can find master data for all courses and institutes at the pan India level on this single platform.
- This DSS (Decision Support System) also acts as a great tool for the department and ministries as a decision support system.
National Scholarship Portal List of AICTE Schemes
|Name of Scholarship||The Provider||Application Deadline|
|Pragati Scholarship Scheme for Girls (Degree) for Technical Education||Human Resource Development Ministry -AICTE||31 December 2022|
|Pragati Scholarship Scheme for Girls (Diploma) for Technical Education||Human Resource Development Ministry -AICTE||31 December 2022|
|Saksham Scholarship Scheme for Differently Abled Students (Degree) for Technical Education||Human Resource Development Ministry -AICTE||31 December 2022|
|Saksham Scholarship Scheme for Differently Abled Students (Diploma) for Technical Education||Human Resource Development Ministry -AICTE||31 December 2022|
National Scholarship Portal Scheme 2022 Required Documents
If you want to create your account on NSP or want to get any scholarship through NSP, then for that you must have the following documents:
- Aadhar card
- bank account passbook
- Caste certificate (if you belong to SC/SC/OBC or minority)
- income certificate
- active mobile number
- passport size photo
- Last year’s education qualification certificate
- Self Declaration form
National Scholarship Portal (NSP) – How can you apply for a scholarship?
Here is a step-by-step description of how you can apply for an NSP scholarship through the national scholarship portal –
Step 1: Searching for the Institute
- Visit the home page of the portal.
- Click on ‘Search for Institute‘ button.
- Fill in the required details and get the institution list.
- If the institution is not registered, the candidates can request their institutions to register on the portal by clicking here.
Step 2: Registering with National Scholarship Portal (NSP)
- All fresh users need to visit the Home Page of the National Scholarship Portal to register.
- Click on ‘New Registration’.
- A page of Guidelines for Registration on NSP will open.
- Go through the guidelines carefully.
- Click on ‘Continue’ to proceed.
- Fill in all required details.
- Click on ‘Register’.
- You will receive a student application ID and password on your registered mobile number.
Logging in with National Scholarship Portal
- Click on the login button to start the scholarship application.
- Enter the application ID and password received on your registered number.
Change the password (A mandatory step)
- Upon successful login, you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Verify the OTP.
- You will be directed to change the password page.
- Change the password and continue.
Enter the Dashboard
- Once the password is changed, you will be directed to Applicant’s Dashboard Page.
- Click on ‘Application Form’ to start the application.
- Fill in all registration details, academic details, and basic details.
- Click on ‘Save & Continue.
- Add contact details, and scheme details, and upload necessary documents.
- Click on ‘Save as Draft’ (To confirm if you have entered the correct information)
- Once confirmed, click on the ‘Final Submit’ button.
Note: The applications finally submitted cannot be edited again. So, the applicants are advised to be double sure while clicking on final submission as no change of information will be entertained after final submission.