How to apply for National Means Cum Merit Scholarship / NMMS Scholarship 2021 –step by step process ?
National Means Cum Merit Scholarship: National Means Cum Merit Scholarship 2021-2022 | National Means Cum Merit Scholarship online/offline 2021 | National Means Cum Merit Scholarship apply | National Means Cum Merit Scholarship registration | National Scholarship Portal Online Apply 2021 |NMMS Scholarship 2021 |NSP 2021 |Official Website of NMMS Scholarship | NMMS Scholarship 2021-22 Apply Online | NMMS Scholarship 2021-22: New Registration & Renewal | NMMS Scholarship Online Apply | NMMS Scholarship Scheme Registration Process | NMMS Scholarship Scheme Application Status
National Means Cum Merit Scholarship has worked under the Ministry of Human Resource Development. Also, the government’s aim has to provide education rights to economically weak family students. Especially after class 8th for higher studies. The amount of scholarship under this NMMS 2021- 22 sessions 12,000 Rs per annum. This scheme has now working vastly in our states. Every year lots of intelligent students applied to the scholarship program.
|Name of Scholarship||NMMS Scholarship 2021|
|Launched by||Government of India|
|Beneficiary||Students of India|
|Objective||To provide financial assistance|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Financial Assistance||Rs 12000 per annum|
|Mode of Application||Online/Offline|
National Means Cum Merit Scholarship;
NMMS Scholarship Scheme 2021 Selection Procedure:
Each state and union territory conducts a selection test which includes a mental ability test and scholastic aptitude test. The guidelines for these tests are set by NCERT. The candidates are required to pass these tests in order to be eligible for the scholarship. On the basis of this test, scholarships are awarded to the students. The student is required to complete this test at a maximum time duration of 90 minutes. Those students who have special abilities will be provided with extra time to complete the test. Below mentioned are some of the major details of the state level scholarship test:-
- Mental ability test (MAT) : Through this test, the reasoning abilities and critical thinking of the candidate are examined this test consists of 90 multiple choice questions questions are based on topics like analog, hidden figure, pattern, perception, numerical series, classification, etc
- Scholastic aptitude test (SAT): This test is based on the syllabus of class 7th and 8thThis test cover subject like science, social studies, mathematics there are 90 multiple choice questions in this test
NMMS Scholarship Result Declaration:
- The student has required to score at least 40% marks on each test
- There is relaxation for certain reserved categories
- For reserved categories, the cut off marks are 32%
- Students have required to secure at least 55% marks in the final examination of class 8. For SC and ST students there is a relaxation of 5%
- The Students have to fulfill all the eligibility conditions in order to apply for NMMS scholarship
National Means Cum Merit Scholarship; Documents:
- Marksheet of class 7th and 8th
- Adhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Disability Certificate
- Ration Card
- Passport Size Photograph
- Mobile Number
- Bank Account Details
National Means Cum Merit Scholarship; Eligibility Criteria:
- With the help of Scholarships, bright students are targeted under schemes for giving benefits.
- Students must be class 8th onwards.
- In class 8th, they need to secure 55% marks at least, so that, they can apply.
- A relaxation of 5% marks has been given to SC/ ST category students.
- The students who secured 55% marks or more than that in class 7, can also appear in the selection test.
- Family income should not be more than 1.5 lakh per annum from all over criteria.
- Firstly the Scholarship has to give Class 9 students. And then the continuation of the program has done for appearing in Class 10 to 12.
- For continuation of the scholarship. Students must get 60% marks or more than in Class 10th board.
- The selection procedure is done at the state level by the Central Government agency.
- Applicants need to be Regular in classes as well.
- Students need to pursue their education from Government schools or government-aided schools as per requirement.
- for the Class 12th Scholarship, Students need to clear class 11 with at least 55% marks or more. And this should be done at the first attempt.
- Students from KVS, Sainik Schools, And other Private schools are not eligible to apply.
- Reservation done under the program is totally based on State Government Norms.
How to Apply For NMMS Scholarship Online?
- First of all, go to the official website of the national scholarship portal
- Official Website: Click Here
- The home page will open before you
- On the homepage, click on the new registration Option
- Now you will redirect to a new page where you have to read the instructions and tick on the undertaking
- After that, you are equal to click on continue
Now a new page will open before you where you have to enter all the required details which are as follows:-
- State of domicile
- Scholarship category
- Name of student
- Scheme type
- Date of birth
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Bank IFSC code
- Bank account number
- Identification details
- Captcha code
- After that, you have to click on the register option.
- By following this procedure you can apply for an NMMS scholarship
How to Apply For NMMS Scholarship Offline?
- Go to the official website of NMMS Scholarship
Official Website: Click Here
- The homepage will open before you
- On the homepage, you Now click on NMMS Scholarship
- Now you require to click on the download form link
- After that, a form will open on your screen in PDF Format
- You have to download this form and take a print out of it
- Now you have to fill this form by entering all the required information like your name, email id, address, etc
- After that, you have to attach all the required documents
- Now you have to submit this form to the concerned department.
Helpline Number- 0120-6619540
Email Id- email@example.com