MotoCorp Recruitment 2022 Freshers: Hero MotoCorp released a notification for the recruitment of Sales Manager, Engineer, Executive Assistant, Area Service Manager, Engineer, and Manager Vacancies. Applicants who want to apply for Hero Motocorp Job Openings 2022 should register online at heromotocorp.com website.
Here we are providing, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, and How to apply online –step by step process?
MotoCorp Recruitment 2022 Freshers (OVERVIEW):
|Name of the Company||Hero Motocorp Recruitment 2022|
|Job Role||Sales Manager, Engineer, Executive Assistant, Area Service Manager, Engineer, and Manager|
|Qualification||B.Tech/ B.E, BCA, B.Sc, M.Sc, ME/ M.Tech|
|Last Date to apply||31/12/2022|
|Age Limit||Minimum -18 Years & Maximum No Limit|
|Job Location||Vijayawada, Jaipur, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad|
Educational Qualification: Applicants should have complete B.E/ B.Tech, B.Sc, BCA, Diploma, ITI, MBA, PG Diploma, Master Degree, CA / ICWA, M.Com, B.Com, BBM Courses from a reputed institute.
Hero MotoCorp has recruited many candidates, step by step follow this recruitment process steps;
- Written Test (Aptitude)
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview & Document Verification
How to Apply for Hero Motocorp Recruitment 2022 Online:
Online Application for Hero MotoCorp 2022 -step by step process;
- Firstly, Go to the Official Site of Hero MotoCorp
- HERO MOTO CORP Official Website: Click Here
- Then Find and check the notification for the post of Business Analyst
- Direct Link: Apply Now
- Click the link and read the details
- After that, Fill in the required details in your application and submit
- Take a printout for future reference (Important).
What are the Key Responsibilities for MotoCorp Recruitment 2022:
- Develop and manage Institutional Sales Accounts centrally or through HMCL dealerships to achieve targeted sales numbers.
- Plan Activations through HMCL dealerships, in Pvt. & Govt. Institutions as a tool to generate leads for Institutional Sales.
- Manage Institutional Sales Claims ( Corporate as well as dealership claims ) to ensure timely settlement and credit to the dealerships.
- Achieve Institutional Sales Targets to ensure optimal contribution to overall sales numbers.