Laxmi Bhandar Registration
Laxmi Bhandar Status Link: West Bengal Government has recently launched a scheme for the women of West Bengal. The registration process is currently active and will remain active. Those who have to register for the same can now check their Laxmi Bhandar Status online or by visiting the concerned office.
Laxmi Bhandar overview
|Name of the Scheme
|Laxmi Bhandar Prakalpa Scheme
|Laxmi Bhandar Status Link
|Department of Women & Child Development and Social Welfare, Govt. of West Bengal
|State Govt. funded cash transfer scheme
|Date of start
|1st September 2021
|Women of West Bengal
|Financial support and basic income to the rural and urban women in West Bengal
|Rs.500 per month to General Households
Rs.1000/- per month to SC/ST households
|Throughout the state
|Mode of application
Laxmi Bhandar Prakalpa Scheme : Timeline or date
You can check the schedule of important events of the scheme shown under-
|Date of starting the registration
|16th August 2021
|Last date of registration
|15th September 2021
|Start of transfer of payment
|1st September 2021
|Commencement of checking Application status
|8th September 2021
How to check Laxmi Bhandar Status Online
West Bengal citizens who have enrolled in the scheme are also provided an option to check the application status. They will be able to check their application status from 8th September 2021 onwards.
Follow the instructions provided below to check Laxmi Bhandar Status online-
- Go to the official website first, Click.
- The homepage of the website will open.
- Enter the registered mobile. An OTP will be sent to the same number. Enter the OTP to validate.
- The applicant’s profile will open.
- Go to the concerned section and check the application status and payment status along with details.
Laxmi Bhandar Schem Quick Links
|Laxmi Bhandar Scheme Official website
|Laxmi Bhandar Scheme Official Notification
|Lakshmi Bhandar Payment Status
Number Check of Laxmi Bhandar Registration
- To Check the Registration number of Laxmi Bhandar, then visit the portal socialsecurity.wb.gov.in.
- On this page, you can see one login page.
- Enter your Bobile numner and then generate OTP.
- After entering OTP, click on the Login button.
- After Login into your UD, You will see the Registration number.
How to check the Laxmi Bhandar status?
Candidates who have already submitted the application form can now check the status from the official website. Following are the steps to check the Laxmi Bhandar payment status:
- Visit the official website or click on the link given below on our website.
- Go to the login portal.
- Fill in the registered number and OTP.
- Click on login
- A new page will appear on your screen.
- Applicants can check the payment status from there.
Procedure to generate OTP
To generate OTP applicants will have to follow the given steps:
- Visit the official website of the authority.
- Click on the Login portal.
- Select Generate OTP option.
- Enter the registered number and click on send OTP.
- Then, the OTP will be sent to your number.
- At last, you will be able to check the status through the steps given above.
Details available in the Lakshmi Bhandar Status
Candidates will be able to see their details after logging in to their accounts. The following details will be available in the payment status:
- Applicant’s name
- Mobile number
- Application number
- Payment status information