JEXPO 2022 Exam Pattern & Suggestion PDF (WBSCTE): JEXPO 2022 is an entrance examination commenced by the West Bengal State Council of Technical Education every year for selecting candidates for the appropriate post.
This state offers various diploma programs in Engineering and Technology, Pharmacy, Architecture, etc. It is crucial for candidates to successfully clear the entrance test in order to seek admission to the government or private polytechnic institutions located in West Bengal.
WBSCTE JEXPO 2022 Exam OVERVIEW:
|Events||JEXPO 2022 Exam Pattern & Suggestion|
|Board||West Bengal State Council of Technical Education (WBSCTE)|
|Starting of application form||1st week of May 2022|
|Last date to submit the online application form||Last week of June 2022|
|Availability of admit card||1st week of July 2022|
|JEXPO 2022 exam date||3rd week of July 2022|
|Publication of merit list/ result||Last week of July 2022|
|counseling||1st week of August 2022|
|Age Limit||No upper age limit, but candidates should not be born after 01.07.2005 for this year.|
|Language of question paper||Both (English & Bengali)|
WBSETE JEXPO 2022 Exam Pattern:
The exam Pattern for JEXPO 2022 will be as follows;
- Number of Questions: 200
- Type of Questions: Objective Type MCQ
- No. of Papers: 2 (Paper 1 and Paper 2)
- Duration of Exam: Two hours each for Paper 1 and Paper 2
- Scoring Pattern: 1 Mark will be awarded for a current answer
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking.
NEW**For Your future prospect and choosing the right career, One way to contact “Smart Update24”, We will help you, For think about your Bright Future.
Note: Please Fill-up This Google Form & Join Our WhatsApp Group –Link
There are two subject wise exam patterns as follows; check as below;
|Paper – I||Mathematics||100||2 Hours|
|Paper – II||Physics and Chemistry||100||2 Hours|
WBSCTE eligibility criteria for JEXPO 2022 Exam; check as below;
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Candidate must have successfully cleared class X exams or their equivalent from some Recognized Board or University.
- Those who have applied must have passed the class X examination with subjects such as Mathematics, English, and Science/Physical Science subjects.
- The candidate must have successfully cleared the class X examination with at least 35% marks.
- Those who are appearing in class X can also apply for the exam.
- Those who are applying must not be born after July 1, 2005. There will be no upper age limit to apply.
Application Fee Submission:
- The Application Fee can be submitted through online mode.
- Candidates can use Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, and UPI payment gateways for the transaction of application fees.
JEXPO 2022 Syllabus:
JEXPO 2022 Exam will be held as per two subjects Mathematics and Physical Science with Chemistry; syllabus as below;
Mathematics Syllabus for JEXPO 2022 Exam:
- Real Numbers, Laws of Indices, Graph, Co-ordinate Geometry – Distance Formula, Linear Simultaneous Equations, Transversal & Mid-Point Theorem, Profit & Loss, Statistics, Theorems on Area, Construction of a Parallelogram whose measurement of one angle is given and equal in area of a Triangle.
- Construction of a Triangle equal in area of a quadrilateral, Properties of Parallelogram, Polynomial, Factorization, Area & Perimeter of Triangle & Quadrilateral shaped region, Circumference of Circle, Co-ordinate Geometry – Internal and External Division of Straight Line Segment, Co-ordinate Geometry – Area of Triangular Region, Logarithm, Theorems on concurrence, Area of the circular region.
- Quadratic Equations with one variable, Simple Interest, Ratio and Proportion, Compound Interest and Uniform Rate of Increase or Decrease, Theorems related to a circle, Rectangular Parallelepiped or Cuboid, Theorems related to Angles in a Circle, Right Circular Cylinder, Quadratic Surd, Partnership Business, Theorems related to Tangent to a Circle, Right Circular Cone, Similarity, Construction of tangent to a circle, Theorems related to Cyclic Quadrilateral, Construction of circumcircle and incircle of a triangle, Sphere, Variation.
- Real-life Problems related to different Solid Objects, Trigonometry- Concept of Measurement of Angle, Construction – Determination of Mean Proportional, Trigonometric Ratios of Complementary angle, Application of Trigonometric Ratios – Heights & Distances, Statistics – Mean, Median, Ogive, Mode and Numerical Aptitude, Pythagoras Theorem, Trigonometric Ratios, and Trigonometric Identities.
Physical Science & Chemistry Syllabus for JEXPO 2022 Exam:
- Measurement, Force & Motion, Matter – Structure and Properties, Solution, Acids, Bases & Salts, Atomic Structure, Mole Concept, Work, Power & Energy, Sound, Heat, Separation of Components of Mixtures, Water.
- Concerns about our Environment, Behavior of Gases, Light, Ionic, and Covalent Bonding, Chemical Calculations, Thermal Phenomena, Current Electricity, Periodic Table, and Periodicity of the Properties of Elements, Electricity and Chemical Reactions, Metallurgy, Atomic Nucleus, Organic Chemistry, and General Awareness. Inorganic Chemistry in the Laboratory and in Industry.
WBSCTE JEXPO 2022 Suggestions & Previous Years Question Paper Download:
JEXPO Previous Question Paper 2017: Download Now
2016: Download Now
2015: Download Now
2014: Download Now
2013: Download Now
- What is the Jexpo subject?
Ans: JEXPO Syllabus is as per the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education. This is a polytechnic diploma entry test and its syllabus comprises Mathematics and Physical Science subjects. West Bengal State Council of Technical Education holds the JEXPO exam every year.
- How many subjects are there in Jexpo?
Ans: Mathematics, Physical Science & Chemistry
- JEXPO 2021 Exam Pattern
Ans: Subjects Total Questions Total Marks
Mathematics 50 50
Physics 25 25
Chemistry 25 25
Total 100 questions 100 marks
- What are JEXPO 2021 Eligibility Criteria?
Ans: Check this article carefully.
How do I apply for Jexpo 2022?
- Go through the official website.
- Click on, the “Online application form”
- Fill in basic & required details like candidates’ names, mail id & phone numbers.
- An OTP number will be sent to the candidates’ registered ID & no.
- Submit OTP & then provide other details such as age, gender, address & qualification details.