JELET 2022 Form Fill-up (WBJEE): JELET or Joint Entrance Examination for Lateral Entry is a state-level examination conducted by WBJEEB (West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board) for admission to MCA and B.Tech (Lateral Entry) in institutes of West Bengal.
Here we are provided, WBJEE JELET 2022 Form fill-up for the 2022 batch, educational qualification, eligibility criteria, exam centers, Admit card Download, How to fill up the Application form for WBJEE JELET 2022 Exam?
The last date to complete the WBJEE JELET 2022 application process is January 31, 2022 by 6 PM. To complete the entire application process, candidates have to register first, fill the application form, upload documents and pay the application fee.
JELET 2022 Application Form Fill-Up: (OVERVIEW)
How can I apply for JELET? – Check Below step by step process guide;
|JELET 2022 Application Starts||January 18, 2022 Dates (Announced)|
|Board||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board|
|Last Date to apply||January 31, 2022|
|JELET 2022 Form correction||February 2 – February 3, 2022|
|Availability of JELET Admit Card||May 5, 2022|
|JELET 2022 Exam Date||May 14, 2022|
|Declaration of JELET 2022 Result||4th week of May, 2022|
|Medium of Exam||English|
|Duration of Exam||120 minutes|
Documents Required for JELET 2022 Exam:
Required documents keep ready for WBJEE JELET 2022 Examination;
- 10+2 Marksheets
- Graduation/Diploma Certificates
- Scanned images of Photograph and Signature
- Valid email id
- Valid mobile number
Application Fees for WBJEE JELET 2022 Exam Form Fill-Up:
- For General Category: Rs 500/- (Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking.)
- For SC/ST/OA/OB Category: Rs 400/ (Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking.)
Eligibility for WBJEE JELET 2022 exam form fill-up; check as below
- Citizenship: Candidates must be a citizen of India.
- Age Limit: There is no upper age limit for Diploma Holders in Engineering / Technology / Pharmacy. However, for B.Sc. candidates the upper age limit is 27 years and for Diploma Holders in Marine Engineering, the upper age limit is 25 years.
All the candidate must have educational qualification; know the educational qualification for WBJEE JELET 2022 Exam. JELET 2022 Eligibility Criteria for different courses; follows check below
- Candidates holding a diploma in engineering/pharmacy/technology must have achieved 45% marks from any polytechnic institute/Pharmacy Institute recognized used by AICTE.
- Candidates holding a B.Sc. degree must have passed B.Sc. degree with 45% marks from UGC recognized universities. Also, candidates must have passed Class XII with mathematics as a subject.
Educational qualification for Diploma candidates of Engineering Department for B.TECH Courses (IN Lateral Entry);
- Candidate must have passed Diploma in the relevant branch from an institute approved by AICTE.
- Must have secured at least 45% (40% for SC / ST / OBC-A / OBC-B / PwD) or equivalent CGPA in diploma examination.
- But for admission to Jadavpur University, the candidate must secure at least 60% (45% for SC / ST / OBC-A / OBC-B / PwD) or equivalent CGPA in the diploma examination.
- All relevant norms of D.G shipping will be applicable for admission to Diploma course in Marine Engineering.
Educational Qualification for B.SC candidates of B.TECH OR MCA Courses;
- Must hold Ba .Sc. degree from any University recognized by UGC with at least 45% (40% for SC / ST / OBC-A / OBC-B / PwD)marks
- Must have passed 10+2 with Mathematics as a subject.
Diploma Holders in Pharmacy
- Must have passed Diploma in Pharmacy from an Institute approved by Pharmacy Council of India.
- Must have secured at least 45% (40% for SC / ST / OBC-A / OBC-B / PwD) marks or equivalent CGPA.
How to fill up the application form of the JELET 2022: (Step by step process of Form Fill-up 2022):
All candidates are required to follow step by step process; WBJEE JELET 2022 Application form will be available 4th week of January 2022; follow some steps below as follows;
- Firstly, “Online Registration” – Go to the official website of WBJEE
OFFICIAL WEBSITE OF WBJEE (JELET 2022 Form Fill-up Link Here ): Click Here
- Next, “Upload the Documents” – Upload documents with your signature & photograph.
- After that, “Payment of Fees” – Candidates need to submit their applications with the prescribed amount of application form fee via online mode onl
- Submit it.
- Printing of Application Form – Take multiple copies of your filled-in form.
JELET 2022 Admit Card:
Download WBJEE JELET 2022 Admit Card; check as below;
JELET Admit Card would contain details regarding the JELET Exam, the language of paper, exam center, date & time slot of exam, roll number and photo of the candidate. In case of discrepancy observed in JELET Admit Card, candidates should immediately contact the official authority.
How to Download JELET 2022 Admit Card?
- Visit the official website of JELET
JELET OFFICIAL WEBSITE: Click Here
- Click on JELET 2022 Admit Card (Hall Ticket or Admission Ticket) link.
- Enter the required credentials i.e. Registration Number and password.
- Click on Submit button.
- JELET Admit Card would appear on the screen, take its print out.
WBJEE JELET 2022 Exam Syllabus:
JELET 2022 Syllabus (WBJEE) should be based on Diploma Candidates; check as below;
JELET 2022 Form Fill-up;
For diploma holders in Engineering and Technology:
|Engineering Mathematics||Prescribed diploma syllabus of the West Bengal State Council of Technical Education|
|Strength of Materials|
|Basic printing engineering|
|Printer’s Material Science|
|Soil and Water|
|Farm Machinery and Power|
|Food Processes and Food Harvest Engineering|
|For BSc candidate:|
|Mathematics||Mathematics pass course syllabus of the University of Calcutta|
For Diploma holders in Pharmacy:
|Pharmacy||Diploma level syllabus in Pharmacy as prescribed by the Pharmacy Council of India.|
WBJEE JELET 2022 Examination Centers; JELET 2022 Form Fill-up:
JELET Exam Centre 2022 (WBJEE); Diploma & B.Sc. student can check it;
A. Kolkata-North/Salt Lake (812)
B. Kolkata South (813)
2. Siliguri (732)
3. Kolkata North/Salt-Lake (812)
A. Bankura (681) Kolkata- Central (811)
B. Asansol (701) Kolkata-North/Salt-Lake (812)
C. Durgapur (702) Kolkata-South (813)
D. Burdwan (711) Malda (821)
E. Srirampur (763) Berhampur (851)
F. Coochbihar (721) Kharagpur (832)
G. Siliguri (732) Haldia (842)
H. Howrah (770) Kalyani (861)
- Can I apply for JELET now?
WB JELET 2022 registration process has started. West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB) has released the JELET 2022 application form online and the final date to submit the form is January 31. Registered candidates will be able to access the WBJEE JELET 2022 admit card online on May 10.
- How can I apply for JELET?
The Board has started the online application process for state-level entrance exams for candidates who are seeking lateral entry via the Joint Entrance Examination. Interested candidates can register for WBJEE JELET 2022 Exam by visiting the official website, wbjeeb.nic.in.
- Is WBJEE and JELET same?
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB) will conduct OMR based Common Entrance Test (JELET-2022) and counselling for admission into 2nd year (3rd semester) of four-year bachelor’s degree courses in Engineering/ Technology/ Pharmacy (except Architecture) in Universities, Government Colleges as well as Private.
- Who is eligible for JELET?
All Diploma and B.sc Students are eligible foe JELET Exam