How to apply for Indian Oil City Credit Card online 2021 step by step process?
Indian Oil City Credit Card apply online: In recent times, especially in the last few months, the foreheads of the general middle class have been filled with worries. The main reason for this is the loss of work due to the Corona situation on the one hand and the other reason is the continuous rise in prices. Everything from vegetables to cooking gas is on the rise. Besides, all the people are upset over the skyrocketing petrol and diesel prices.
The situation is so horrible for ordinary people that they have to worry about getting out of the car for necessary work. However, in this situation, you can use the Indian Oil City credit card to get some petrol and diesel for free. Learn about its benefits.
- ID Proof- Aadhaar Card, Copy of Passport, PAN Card/ UID, Driving License, Voter’s ID Card
- Income Proof- Salary Certificate, IT Assessment order, Latest Balance Sheet
- Address Proof- Aadhaar Card, Voter ID Card, PAN Card, Utility Bills
- Coloured Photographs
- Bank Statement for the last 3 months
Official Website: Click Here
|Type of Charge||Amount|
|Interest Rate||Initial rate of 3.75% per month (45% per annum)|
|Card replacement fees||Rs. 100|
|Late payment charges||· No charges for statement balance of up to Rs.2,000.
· Rs.600 for statement balance of more than Rs.2,000 up to Rs.7,500.
· Rs.950 for statement balance of more than Rs.7,500 up to Rs.15,000.
· Rs.1,300 for statement balance of more than Rs.15,000
|Cash advance fees||2.5% on the amount advanced subject to a minimum of Rs.500.|
|Over Credit Limit charge||2.5% of the transaction amount subject to Rs.500 minimum|
|Return Payment Charge||Rs.500 per returned payment|
|Reissue of lost, damaged or stolen card||Nil|
|Fuel transaction charge||1% + applicable GST fuel transaction charge levied by the merchant’s bank. This is reversed at authorised IndianOil outlets for transactions of Rs.10 or more.|
How to apply for Indian Oil City Credit Card:
Direct Link: Click Here
- Just visit the official website of Citibank, get to ‘Indian Oil Card’ section and click on ‘Apply Now’.
- After that, a new page will open with a brief on the card benefits.
- Just after the benefits, you can find ‘Begin Your Application’ button to click on.
- After clicking on the button, you need to disclose a few personal and professional details before clicking on ‘Submit’ button at the bottom.
- Your application will move to Citibank, which will then scrutinize the details and approve your case only when the verification is successful.
How to Redeem Indian Oil Citi Card Reward Points?
- Redeem your Turbo Points for fuel at authorised IndianOil outlets. Each Turbo Point will be valued at Rs. 1. You need a minimum of 250 points.
- Redeem your Turbo Points for in-store shopping at partner stores at the rate of 30 paise per Turbo Point. You need a minimum of 250 points.
- Redeem your Turbo Points for online shopping at the rate of 30 paise per Turbo Point. You need a minimum of 250 points.
- Redeem your Turbo Points for online travel bookings at the rate of 25 paise per Turbo Point. You need a minimum of 250 points.
- On Air India and InterMiles, you can add air miles using your Turbo Points. Each turbo point is worth 0.75 miles and you need at least 100 points for redemption.
- You can adjust your Turbo Points against your outstanding balance at the rate of 35 paise per point. You need to have at least 10,000 points.
- Redeem your Turbo Points for gift vouchers. Make a selection from the Citibank Rewards Catalogue available on their website.