GATE 2022 Registration last date tomorrow on gate.iitkgp.ac.in – important documents & how to apply here
GATE 2022 Registration online: GATE 2022 Registration last date tomorrow- gate.iitkgp.ac.inGATE 2022 Registration last date tomorrow- gate.iitkgp.ac.in | Photo Credit: iStock ImagesKEY HIGHLIGHTSIIT Kharagpur would conclude GATE 2022 Registration process tomorrow.Candidates can fill GATE 2022 application form on gate.iitkgp.ac.in.The exam would be held on February 5, 6, 12 and 13, 2021.
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering, GATE 2022 Registration’s last date is tomorrow, and September 24, 2021. However, candidates would be able to fill out the application form by paying a late fee until October 1, 2021. Those interested in applying for GATE 2022 and are eligible can get more details on the official website, gate.iitkgp.ac.in.
Indian Institute of Technology, IIT Kharagpur, is the exam conducting authority for GATE 2022. The tentative dates of the examination are February 5, 6, 12, and 13, 2021. As GATE 2022 registration’s last date is tomorrow, candidates must fill the application form as soon as possible to avoid any last-minute hassle.
Candidates must note that their name must exactly be the same as that in the valid photo ID in order to avoid rejections. IIT Kharagpur has added three new papers this year, namely naval architecture, marine engineering, and geomatics engineering.
Direct Link to apply: Click Here
GATE 2022 Registration online; GATE 2022 Registration: How to apply
- Visit the official website of Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering 2022, gate.iitkgp.ac.in or GOAPS.
- Select the ‘Registration’ link available on the homepage.
- Candidates can also click on the direct link – GATE 2022 Registration GOAPS.
- Enter required details to complete the registration process.
- Login using registered credentials such as email ID, username, and password.
- Fill in the application form with required details, upload documents and pay the application fee.
- Click on submit and take a print of the submitted GATE 2022 application form.
GATE 2022 application fee for general category and reserved category candidates are Rs. 1500 and Rs. 750 respectively. Earlier, the registration was scheduled to begin in August, however, it later got postponed due to COVID 19 pandemic in the country.
List of important documents
- Educational certificates.
- Anyone photo ID proof from aadhaar, passport, pan card, voter id, and driving license.
- Caste category and PwD certificate.
- Candidate’s passport size photo and signature.
Candidates who are interested must go through the exam pattern, syllabus, and latest updates shared here. In case of any discrepancies, candidates are advised to contact the help desk from 10 am to 5:30 pm. Candidates must keep following the official website shared above for more updates on GATE 2022 Registration last date.